Welcome new members

Hi new to the forum picked up my T6 a couple weeks ago 150 dsg and so far I am very happy with it.
Yet to decide what layout to put into van. Still got my old T4 what a difference from driving that to the T6.

Evening guys
New to the group just bought my first T6 204 dsg highline kombi in ice white 50,000 on the clock and over the moon with it, I have wanted one for a while and I went and done it and glad I did, a lot easier for me to get in and out of with my back and 2 back ops later .... hope your all well and look forward to having a browse around

D4D11398-C534-44B9-907A-9565EC1B0587.jpeg

Evening guys
New to the group just bought my first T6 204 dsg highline kombi in ice white 50,000 on the clock and over the moon with it, I have wanted one for a while and I went and done it and glad I did, a lot easier for me to get in and out of with my back and 2 back ops later .... hope your all well and look forward to having a browse around

View attachment 56930
Welcome to the forum! That looks like a van haven van.

Hi all, just bought a T6 Highline conversion that should be in my possession in the next couple of weeks. Justified it to myself on having booked a handful of MTB races in 2020 and didn't want to camp in a tent anymore! :)

Used this forum during my research so thought I should join in! First van we will have owned so hoping we use it as much as we can.

Hi all, just bought a T6 Highline conversion that should be in my possession in the next couple of weeks. Justified it to myself on having booked a handful of MTB races in 2020 and didn't want to camp in a tent anymore! :)

Used this forum during my research so thought I should join in! First van we will have owned so hoping we use it as much as we can.

Welcome. There are a few mtbers here. What races have you entered?

Welcome. There are a few mtbers here. What races have you entered?
Ard Rock (rolled my 2019 entry through following the floods this year) and the PMBA Hope Enduro at Lee Quarry in June. Haven't done any racing before but figured it was good to have something to set my sights on and get my arse in gear!

Helooo, first time on here.
Purchased a T6 Kombi earlier in the year, got some questions about buying and installing an A Bar but I’m wondering how this will affect the parking sensors that are already installed (which I intend to keep)
This probably isn’t the right place to ask?

Hello/Bonjour,
Hoping that 2020 will be the year to make the purchase. Thanks for the great forum, will post some pics when the deal is done.
Mark
Nantes, France.

Hi all, I'am Bostjan from Slovenia.
I have Caravelle T4 and in the future I'm planning to buy T6.
Before buying I would like to know as much as possible about T6.

Back