Welcome new members

Hi folks,
New to the forum so thought I’d say hi :thumbsup:

Just starting out on converting my Oryx white T6 panelvan into a day van. Been out of the scene for a few years, converted a t4 to a camper in the past but this is my first T6.
Cheers

Hi folks,
New to the forum so thought I’d say hi :thumbsup:

Just starting out on converting my Oryx white T6 panelvan into a day van. Been out of the scene for a few years, converted a t4 to a camper in the past but this is my first T6.
Cheers
Welcome from another newly. Tons of stuff on here it’s great info ,but bad for your wallet:)

Hi all
After converting my first camper a year ago and thoroughly enjoying the process I've bought a T6 to do. My hope is to turn a bit of a profit on it, learn a few things along the way and try and come up with a few details that may not have been seen before, but time will tell wether any of that happens! If anyones interested in seeing how I get on I'm also documenting it on youtube
CAMPERVAN BUILD VIDEO SERIES - YouTube

Hi,
Just been to look and leave a deposit on my new (to me) T6 panel van, 150bhp Highline with just 12,000 miles on it.
It'll be a big change for me because it replaces my T5 2.5 174bhp that I've owned from new with just 96,000 genuine miles!

Mike.

Hi all

Just got our first Transporter, T30 edition Kombi DSG. Hoping to get it converted into a camper soon. Big change for our last car a Golf GTD but so far there is only the MPG that is worrying me.

First job will be lowing springs looking for 30 to 400 mm what are the best springs to go for? I am after a decent ride if possible

at=105&_nc_ohc=I2mFJkMOIF0AQl7nQIvlGtAR4wYYTtb2dC-8_WjRhCeIfQf2icnayYgrg&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.jpg

DE738D97-F018-4905-9348-7D66F04F5706.jpeg Hello,
We picked up Betty yesterday. First trip was 45mins down the road to Rainbow Screens on the way home.
Lovely helpful people.
I will be looking for lots of advice.
Thank you all

Hello! We are now the proud owners of a T6 highline panel van which is booked in to 8ball for conversion at the beginning of next year. I’ve already specced up enough mods, retrofits, upgrades and accessories to equal the cost of the van so will really appreciate the knowledge available in this forum to prioritise.
Cheers
Chris

Hello! We are now the proud owners of a T6 highline panel van which is booked in to 8ball for conversion at the beginning of next year. I’ve already specced up enough mods, retrofits, upgrades and accessories to equal the cost of the van so will really appreciate the knowledge available in this forum to prioritise.
Cheers
Chris
Welcome and enjoy

Hi all! new to the forum but not new to the VW family - I've had a T5 for the last 8 1/2 years and just bought a 66 plate LWB T6 150ps highline (pic to follow :)). I have plenty of questions as going to combi it but i'll try and find the relevant areas......

Hi all, I'm Brian from Hong Kong.
I just got my T6 LWB 5 seater auto a couple weeks ago.
Looking forward to meet everyone here and get some hints, tips & advice on the van.
Thanks in advance! ☺

Hello all. Just put deposit down on a 19 plate t6 swb with 10k on the clock.
Looking forward to giving her windows and ripping her roof off!

Must be the day for it!
We’ve just put a deposit down on a 19 plate T6 SWB Kombi.
Team - Bamboo Green - here we come !!

Well we finally took the plunge and brought a shiny new T30 Kombi Edition 150 DSG. We’re planning on getting it converted early next year at Xtremevan. A couple of questions can you get the comfort dash style vents and top glovebox parts direct from VW. And any recommendations on a rock and roll beds on rails.

Back