Welcome new members

Hi everyone,

Just recently taken delivery of a T6 T30 Kombi DSG 204 and excited to start adding bits to it (been a good number of years since I did any mods to a vehicle!)

Not sure if there’s a minimum amount of post replies required before you’re able to start your own thread but been hopefully get my questions out there soon in order to gain some valuable feedback/advice from fellow forum members.

Hi All,

I've been lurking here for a while picking up lots of useful info, thanks to you all for that.

I created my account last week in anticipation of today when I picked up my T6. 250 miles effortless drive home in it with a big smile on my face all the way!

Here it is ... my 2018 150hp T32 LWB Kombi Highline in Reflex Silver with 5-seats (2 captains plus 2+1 rear) and Discover Media Sat Nav ...

IMG_6660.JPG

Hi, I’ve recently joined and already found the forum to be friendly and very helpful, especially @toonaroon and @BognorMotors when I was trying to work out if Davenport wheels would fit my LWB Shuttle (they do!).

I've now paid to be a VIP member, does something need to be done to my account so I can access extra resources?

thanks

Hi, I’ve recently joined and already found the forum to be friendly and very helpful, especially @toonaroon and @BognorMotors when I was trying to work out if Davenport wheels would fit my LWB Shuttle (they do!).

I've now paid to be a VIP member, does something need to be done to my account so I can access extra resources?

thanks
Hi @Broadside very happy for you and your new wheels, if you are having problems in accessing the VIP area contact admin, they will walk you through.

Hi All
Just thought I'd post for the first time. Finding my T32 204 absolutely fantastic!. Have had Eibach coilovers fitted 40mm drop which have made the vehicle so much easier and better to handle. Also had slightly bigger 18" sport line wheels and I'm good to go!
Will be travelling through Europe with my band to Denmark, Germany, Holland this year and tooling around the UK doing some gigs also.
What a great community this is and very helpful too, really glad to be part of it all. Respect!
WD T6.jpg
WD T6 .jpg

Hi all, just bought my first T5, been in aircooled forever. Still keeping my 356 rep but looking forward to making changes to the van. It's running stock suspension on 20's so that's gotta change asap. Thinking banded 18's on B14's soon. I'll sell the 20's when I'm set.

Hello. A long time T2 user, from my Dad owning several splits over many years, To owning a T25 with a DJ 2.1 Wasserboxer 15 odd years back.
So when I sold my Hymer 18 months back, I thought i may never go campering again.
Then I found Camper King's factory in Kineton 6 miles from my front door.
So now we have Wu on the drive. A SWB Hiline, in Starlight Blue, wearing a full Camper King conversion.
The base van is a 2016, converted in September 2019. (Which date do insurance forms want, btw???)
Not done many nights out, yet, but we will.
Pix to come soon,

Hi All, new member Blackberry T6, 204, enjoying the forum and the knowledge on here.
Anyone know how to send PM ?

Hi All
Just thought I'd post for the first time. Finding my T32 204 absolutely fantastic!. Have had Eibach coilovers fitted 40mm drop which have made the vehicle so much easier and better to handle. Also had slightly bigger 18" sport line wheels and I'm good to go!
Will be travelling through Europe with my band to Denmark, Germany, Holland this year and tooling around the UK doing some gigs also.
What a great community this is and very helpful too, really glad to be part of it all. Respect!
View attachment 59229
View attachment 59230
New member here and will be travelling Hull>Rotterdam and on to Germany then up to Denmark in July myself.

Have used the forum a fair bit when researching stuff but only registered to buy some door puddle lights from @saxoboy !

I've a LWB T30 Highline in Indium grey which I picked up a few months ago. Currently undergoing it's conversion. Hoping it will be back with me in the next couple of weeks.

Great stuff.
I'm in the process of finding someone to upgrade my standard speakers. I got the Kenwood DNX518VDUBS head unit which is amazing and the Kenwood sub woofer, but the speakers are not good enough for them.
Just getting prices on upgrading them. I'm not a techie so would have to get them fitted professionally. Seems quite pricey so far!

Hey, pleased to be on here and really keen to learn from you all that have been doing this for a while!!
My wife and I, along with our 2 kids recently bought a 2016 VW T6 Highline, 140, blue motion.
We are presently getting it converted by a place called Retrofitted campers in Bury St Edmunds.

Really excited by the build and will post photos once it’s done if people are interested.

Back