Welcome new members

Hi guys,

Just joined the forum yesterday, initially for an issue with my T6 (ongoing) but I have seen that it is very rich here so very glad t o be there ! I live in France, at the Luxembourg border and have a T6 Multivan from 2016 4motion, 2.0 TDI CXFA since November 2022. Here are some pictures. Looking forward to knowing you !multivan1.jpegmultivan2.jpeg

Hi all. I will be picking up a used T6.1 Highline next Monday. We have a conversion all lined up to turn it into a camper and then we'll start planning some adventures. I've been lurking around for a few weeks now and found this forum to be incredibly useful.

basic_blurred.jpg

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you wish to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forum. You may find your question has already been ask, so a search is always recommended.

If you wish to sell or place a wanted advert within our classified sub-forum, then you’ll need to upgrade your free account to a VIP account by clicking here.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.
Greetings all!
Previously a member of the T4/T5 forum but had my T6 for 4 years now. T30 LWB 180 DSG is now my daily drive and still puts a smile on my face whenever I drive it

IMG_6192.jpeg

Hello all, just found this forum, looks like i found a new home !!
Would appreciate any suggestions where to go for a starter project Devon/Cornwall based and looking for something i can work on in my spare time but drive to work - maybe ex fleet as they seem to have pretty decent history ( unless you guys can suggest sommat else ? )
Cheers

Last edited:
Hey all!
Been out of the van game for a while but now back on the hunt for one, thought i'd sign up after being a T4/5 Forum member years ago!

If anyone's got a SWB Highline DSG with less than 50k miles, fully converted, does 400MPG and is selling for £300, let me know yeah? ;):p

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Hey all!
Been out of the van game for a while but now back on the hunt for one, thought i'd sign up after being a T4/5 Forum member years ago!

If anyone's got a SWB Highline DSG with less than 50k miles, fully converted, does 400MPG and is selling for £300, let me know yeah? ;):p
You could always try here... https://www.UnicornVans.com/InYourDreamsMatey :D

Hello all, just found this forum, looks like i found a new home !!
Would appreciate any suggestions where to go for a starter project Devon/Cornwall based and looking for something i can work on in my spare time but drive to work - maybe ex fleet as they seem to have pretty decent history ( unless you guys can suggest sommat else ? )
Cheers
Hey mate.
Cooler commercials in Exeter are good. He can source a van if he doesn't have what you want to start with.

Hi All, I’m a fresh owner of 2017, T6. I’m hoping to find lots of useful technical and practical information here, some inspiration on conversion and help from experienced transporter owners.

Hi All, I’m a fresh owner of 2017, T6. I’m hoping to find lots of useful technical and practical information here, some inspiration on conversion and help from experienced transporter owners.
Welcome. You've come to the right place. :thumbsup:

After scouring this awesome forum for a few months and finding the answers to many of my questions already posted I’ve realised most of you aren’t dickheads (like some other very judgy forums) and are actually nice helpful people. Who’da thunk it? ;-)
So, Hello. I’m Gray. Looking forward to spending some time on here.
This is our Caravelle and we love it. I bought it and wrapped it with the most ridiculous of PPI payouts from Black Horse. So I can’t say “I never win anything” anymore.

2869B452-EFF3-4383-B07F-A1195242833A.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi All - New to this forum. About to order cali ocean - It appears to come with a decent spec - however is there anything that you think I should add on. I love the two tone colour but just can't justify £3k on paint........

Reactions: CAB
A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you wish to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forum. You may find your question has already been ask, so a search is always recommended.

If you wish to sell or place a wanted advert within our classified sub-forum, then you’ll need to upgrade your free account to a VIP account by clicking here.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.
Thank you for allowing me to join, taking delivery of a t6.1 in a couple of weeks and cant wait to start my campervan adventures.

Back