Welcome new members

Welcome!
What are your plans for it?
Thanks for the welcome Bav, well, first thing is to add a bit of colour to the front grille, then probably recover the seats, it has already had a fair bit done to it from new by the previous owner, which is nice. :)

You keeping it as a Kombi or got plans for day van/camper conversion?

Whatever your plans are, I hope you've got deep pockets - there's always something else van-related to buy (especially if you hang around on this forum ;)).

While it will be used to lug boxes of kit around it will stay as a Kombi, however my overall (long term) plan is to convert to a day van, not sure how easy that will be with twin sliding doors though.

I'm used to the deep pockets problem, I was a Subaru owner for many many years, so well aware of "there is always something else" ;)

Reactions: Bav
A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you wish to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forum. You may find your question has already been ask, so a search is always recommended.

If you wish to sell or place a wanted advert within our classified sub-forum, then you’ll need to upgrade your free account to a VIP account by clicking here.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.
Hi everyone, I'm new to the whole T6 club. Only had it a week and loving it so far.
Got mine to convert so plenty of work to be done. Will be using this for tips and and questions I have in the coming months that's for sure.

Hi all, just found out Iv been a member for a few years! Iv only just got round to buying a nice T6.1 Kombi and now playing with her. First pic how she was on collection and now how she looks. Just ordered all the sound deadening and new carpet as the carpet that was fitted by the first owner was terrible, plus Iv removed the bulkhead.

IMG_1967.jpeg

IMG_2012.jpeg

IMG_0261.jpeg
Hi, thx for the add. This is me reliving my youth as I grew up in South Africa where we had many roadtrip holidays in our T2 1800 and 2L.

First trip planned is to Italy this summer.

Gerard

Hi all, new to the T6, picking up this beaut on Saturday, coming from a 1996 T4 that I’ve owned for 15 years. I needed LWB, 6 seats and pref low mileage, auto was on the list but this is manual, not sure if I’ll live to regret it but I couldn’t wait any longer. 45k miles 2016, cam belt, w pump, new brakes and wheels, new front spoiler and absolutely mint inside. Not sure on the chrome look so may change to black, new seat covers on the immediate list with sound deadening and carpeting. Told the missus I’ll only be spending a ‘few’ quid on it. ;)

24D0CA84-03D1-4FAE-961E-428159BFF12A.jpeg

B49A3EA6-9E52-4374-9F85-B54F44715B19.jpeg

Thanks for the welcome. We're picking up our Bilbo's conversion in a couple of weeks. Really looking forward to it!

Reactions: CAB
Hi, picked up my T6 a few weeks ago. Just started the ordering from a big list I've got.. currently deciding whether to focus on interior first or exterior. need to book in and sort egr out aswell so a good start..

Reactions: CAB
Hello fellow Transporters. I bagged a T6.1 camper for family trips last year and loving it. it's a basic starline version but is still comfy to drive and gets us where we need to go.

Hi all. Looking at a getting a 2018 plate which I believe is a T6. It has the 204bhp engine with 83k on the clock. It looks quite tidy. And for just short of £27k. Is this a good price and what should I be looking out for? It drove well. Is it easy to convert the passenger seat into a 2 person seat?

IMG_5863.png

Back