Welcome new members

Hi All. Just picked up my new VanHaven '21 4motion Swamper (converted from a VanHaven TTR)

Got the original Mamo 20" wheels, H&R lowering kit and FortyWinks bed up for sale soon.

PXL_20230414_132055014.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Hi All,

New member from Luxembourg here. I am Irish but been living here longer than I lived on the wet island so I suppose I am half and half at this stage.

I currently drive a 2017 T6 Cali Ocean which I have owned since new. I also own a 1960 T1 double door panel van with a turbine engine for starting aircraft in it. I bought the T1 in 2012 and it has not driven since about 1985. One day I will do something with it but for now its just sitting in my parking place.

The wife and I have always driven VAG products (apart from one regrettable foray into Mercedes) and I am here to share my experience and learn from the experts about the list of issues I am facing on my T6.

Hi All,

New member from Luxembourg here. I am Irish but been living here longer than I lived on the wet island so I suppose I am half and half at this stage.

I currently drive a 2017 T6 Cali Ocean which I have owned since new. I also own a 1960 T1 double door panel van with a turbine engine for starting aircraft in it. I bought the T1 in 2012 and it has not driven since about 1985. One day I will do something with it but for now its just sitting in my parking place.

The wife and I have always driven VAG products (apart from one regrettable foray into Mercedes) and I am here to share my experience and learn from the experts about the list of issues I am facing on my T6.
Welcome, from another T6 Cali owner (Beach)

got any photos of the T1 & Cali.

I dont have many photos of the T6 but this is from when she was new in 2017, it does not look as clean anymore :)

IMG_2779.jpegIMG_2777.jpegIMG_2775.jpegIMG_2774.jpegIMG_2773.jpegIMG_2771.jpeg

Hey :waving:

I've recently been pointed in this directions for all things VW related so joined the forum. Currently got a T5.1 California SE and love it!

Howdy. New member here. Bought a T6 last year that'd been converted by Bath Camper Company. So far so good. I've been into VWs since the mid 90's as a Beetle owner, but this is my first van. Just need to get out there and use it now.

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you wish to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forum. You may find your question has already been ask, so a search is always recommended.

If you wish to sell or place a wanted advert within our classified sub-forum, then you’ll need to upgrade your free account to a VIP account by clicking here.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.
Hi I love a forum but have never really posted. This time I might post some things that might be of interest.

My story... I've done something pretty crazy/stupid and bought a UK category S T6 on an 18 plate. The idea was a project to customise it etc. Upon delivery, I found that the damage was much worse than first thought.

In short it needs some chassis repair work done on it. If I can get over the horror and work out how to post (and in the right place on the forum), I'll post pictures of the progress.

Thanks.

Hi all thanks for having me.
Slowly trying to convert 2018 T6 hoping to find inspiration and try when I can to help others.

Hi all, kept seeing this forum come up with my varied google searches for parts etc, so thought I had better join up. Currently driving a 2016 t6 highline fully converted, but recently bought a little side project in the way of Ex RAC to convert. Pretty fun so far, just hope I don't end up wanting to keep both :rolleyes:

Happy Friday everyone,
ln the process of acquiring a T32 highline dsg and thought I'd say hello, since I'll be asking questions no doubt .. and have already found some valuable info :thumbsup:

Hi and Hello from South Wales.

Having previously owned two T4's in the past, I am now on the outlook for another Van.

It needs to be Automatic.

Hi All,

Just bought a 2021 SWB 6.1 Highline panel van in Starlight Blue - going to do a Kombi conversion on it as soon as I can find a bench seat in brick fabric!

Great forum, already had a bunch of questions answered using the search bar.

cheers

Back