VCDS users

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
We often see posts from people who are looking for VCDS/VagCom users in their area to make changes to their vehicles (often in exchange for a few beers or a bottle) so we are looking for anybody who has VCDS and is open to helping out other members.

VCDS users are given the yellow VCDS user badge that appears underneath your name/avatar on posts and it also means you will show as a yellow pin on the forum user map - www.t6forum.com/membermap/ (sample picture below)

Anybody who wants to join the VCDS group please reply below or send me a message, all we ask is that you send us a full scan of your vehicle (in confidence and not to be shared) to show us that you are using a genuine VCDS setup and also to add to our repository of scans that we use to decipher coding/compare modules/part numbers etc etc

Thanks in advance to anybody that would like to join helping us to help out our community :D

vcds map.PNG

Last edited:
And lets not limit this to the UK, we have a growing number of members in Australia, for example, that could also benefit from this, i see there are growing clusters of members in some of the big cities (Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane/Perth) so if any VCDS users there would like to join in please get in touch as im sure some of your fellow T6ers would appreciate it.

Add me please :thumbsup:. I’ll send you a scan over later

You can put me down Paul. I can manage the basics for anyone wanting to pop in the factory.

I’ll sign up bit of a VCDS novice, I also have Carista as well at the moment so can do the basics via their App.

Pauly you can add me too. Need to play with it a bit more in the new year. I've also got carista.

Hi Paul, you can add me to your list if you want, I will get you a scan of my van.

Nick

Have VCDS VCP and ODIS.

Message me or PM to sort some coding out.

Always happy to answer questions too.

Based in both London and the West Midlands.

Anymore members with VCDS able to help out fellow members please let us now

Have the VCDS and am happy to do basic scans for anyone up here in the Highlands but my licence is 3 VINs so adaptions are out:unsure:

Back