Looking for 6.1 owners with VCDS

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
I am after some scans and maps of 6.1s if anyone is able to oblige

I am starting to compile more info for 6.1s and am currently working on some retrofits but could really do with some admaps from some vans to assist me

If anyone has vcds and a 6.1 and is unsure what im talking about or would like some help feel free to contact me and i can talk you through exactly what i am after, its fairly straightforward and only takes 10 minutes !

Pretty pleeeasse

@Skyliner33 im putting you top of the list !

Please pop your bonnet open before starting

VCDS > Autoscan > Start then save when completed (takes about 5 minutes)

VCDS > Applications > Controller Channel Map > tick Whole Vehicle, Measuring Values & Adaptions, CSV file > then click go (takes about 10 minutes)

Capture.PNG

Then go to your hard drive and look in folder Ross-Tech>VCDS>Logs and you will see loads of newly created files, thats what im after, either upload them here or email them to admin@t6forum.com

Last edited:
Reactions: mmi
I am after some scans and maps of 6.1s if anyone is able to oblige

I am starting to compile more info for 6.1s and am currently working on some retrofits but could really do with some admaps from some vans to assist me

If anyone has vcds and a 6.1 and is unsure what im talking about or would like some help feel free to contact me and i can talk you through exactly what i am after, its fairly straightforward and only takes 10 minutes !

Pretty pleeeasse

@Skyliner33 im putting you top of the list !
I can do this for you, when I get home; so early July… do nudge me if you don’t get it.

Pauly,
I just came across this post . . .
Do you still need 6.1 scans and admaps?
I'm very happy to help but I'm STILL fighting the HBA mirror problem and so the scan results may be a bit skewed . . . ?
Let me know.
JW

We have several but it all adds to the collection so yes please

Hi all I've just fitted my rear speakers on my T6.1, now need to get the fader updated on the stereo. Is there anywhere in Nottingham area that can do this for me.
Cheers all.

Hi @Pauly, where did you get to with this T6.1 database? I have just added a rear view camera which enabled fine in the 5F>07 settings but I appear to have subsequently lost all my audio output as a consequence. I returned the long code to its original setting but no good! So now shooting a little in the dark trying to work out what has changed. I noted that the long code did not detect the vehicle type, coming back as 00, so I wonder if this is the issue. Cheers.

Hi @Pauly, where did you get to with this T6.1 database? I have just added a rear view camera which enabled fine in the 5F>07 settings but I appear to have subsequently lost all my audio output as a consequence. I returned the long code to its original setting but no good! So now shooting a little in the dark trying to work out what has changed. I noted that the long code did not detect the vehicle type, coming back as 00, so I wonder if this is the issue. Cheers.
I would start a thread and pit up all the details and changes made etc etc and hopefully we can help, but yes I have a nice selection of scans

Should VCDS that works on a T6 (2017) work on a T6.1? I seem to remember some issues with ECU programming or was that just remapping?

Should VCDS that works on a T6 (2017) work on a T6.1? I seem to remember some issues with ECU programming or was that just remapping?
T6.1 being based on MQB platform with majority of a newly developed controllers require VCDS-HEX-V2 or HEX-NET.
The first generation won't work properly.

I will be always encouraging to use genuine interface but I will mention by the way that ATMEGA clones don't work on T6.1 but ARM do.

as long as the software is up to date then a V2 will work fine on a 6.1

Back