VCDS user in Essex

Check out the map of members in your area and see if they have VCDS on the profile and PM request.

Looking for VCDS User near Harlow. Anybody?
Need to change km/h to mph.
Hi
hi ineta I’ve had this done , I tried contacting vcds members on here with not 1 reply . I found Sam 07773331903 I would recommend him in Colchester area he also done other Vcds adjustments for me

Hi

hi ineta I’ve had this done , I tried contacting vcds members on here with not 1 reply . I found Sam 07773331903 I would recommend him in Colchester area he also done other Vcds adjustments for me
This is a public open forum.
Would 'Sam' be happy with you posting his number???!
@Ed Webb

Hi it's me Sam I live in Barking also travel to colchester you can come and see me anytime with advance notice as mentioned by ED I made quite few tweaks for him on Vw T6 and yes I can certainly change Km to miles

Hi

hi ineta I’ve had this done , I tried contacting vcds members on here with not 1 reply. I found Sam 07773331903 I would recommend him in Colchester area he also done other Vcds adjustments for me
The number is not correct methinks. It actually ends with "1908" as somebody has messaged me with that number. I was trying to call them but they haven't replied yet.
Thanks anyway.

@Ineta, if you are just looking to change km to the big MPH on the MFD, it is worth getting Carista to do this yourself, and you will be able to set a whole lot of other things too, really simply. Currently £15.99 on Amazon. See Dell Massive’s ‘Carista - How I done it’ guide, it is brilliant! There is also a specific guide on the forum to doing the ‘big mph’ change (search Carista).

Will be putting in some DRL headlight units in my 2018 van. I know it’s likely to cause the dash light to come on. So wanted to disable it with VCDS.

Is there anyone able to do this if I grace their palm with ‘£’? I’ve tried searching for members able to but with no luck.

Thanks.

Give me a shout once you have done your bits.

Have a problem with a door mirror on my van and it has been suggested that an Autoscan would be useful. I'm trying to find someone in Essex who could help get a scan done. But will buy a Ross-Tech VCDS if necessary. Thanks

Back