the h1 bulbs and h7

dandan88

VIP Member
T6 Guru
guys can someone just help me a bit

about to but the h7 and h1 bulbs for my the lights-isnt the h1 for when you have your full beams on etc when the bluebell comes up on the dash which obv dazzles oncoming vehicles?

but some people code these headlights to have the projector one and the full beams on at the same time. wouldn't this completely blast other drivers?? excuse my ignorance I haven't got a clue.

do I really need to buy the h1s? is it more to match the look etc?

is there anyone near Kent/essex that would do this little mod @Dellmassive do you know anyone who could help

cheers guys

but some people code these headlights to have the projector one and the full beams on at the same time. wouldn't this completely blast other drivers?? excuse my ignorance I haven't got a clue.
They are coded to keep the dip beam on when on full beam. So dazzling other drivers won't be an issue.

H7 is dipped bean (outer lights) and H1 in main beam (inner lights.)

Just fitted this HID kit today in mine. They are so much brighter the the THQ leds i had and no faults.

I think carista can do this tweek.....?

its just so loong, when you've already done it 5 times for other things and I've only just put my sport line splitter on :confused:

What do you guys think of this?? H7 thq leds

Just went out and parked in front of a container because they seemed low when I was driving

I’m still not convinced there setup right but how on the earth can you do it properly??

Any thoughts

Cheers

What do you guys think of this?? H7 thq leds

Just went out and parked in front of a container because they seemed low when I was driving

I’m still not convinced there setup right but how on the earth can you do it properly??

Any thoughts

Cheers
From your photo, it looks like the left is set lower than the right, so will not be illuminating the kerb side as far ahead. With the photo not showing the distance between the vehicle and the container, and also it not being a straight on, it’s difficult to give any more feedback.
Best option is go to a friendly MOT centre and ask them to set the lights on their beam tester. It can be done freehand, but you need to know what you are looking for.

Back