Good to know it still works. I got it from Dan Chambers you tube channel late last year. Posted it in here #691 when I bought my windows back in Feb.

Just arrived in my InBox, I haven’t checked if there are any real ‘bargains’

IMG_2811.jpeg

Reactions: CAB

£10 off our delux canopy set - Ten colours available​

If you have been thinking of buying one of our delux canopy sets then there is no better time than this weekend. Today and Sunday only we have an exclusive £10 off for our valued customers and free shipping on our website (next day DHL unless they don’t cover your area) Grab one quick as the offer ends Sunday. We have ten different colours. They come with a 2.4x3metre ripstop nylon waterproof canopy, three delux lightweight aluminium telescopic poles (top of the range ones) eight pegs, eight guy lines and a zipped carry bag. Get on over to our website www.wildearth.online and use this code 5umshb at the checkout to get your discount off any of our DELUX CAMPER VAN canopies. Red, blue, orange, black, dark grey, medium grey, silver grey, camo green, camo grey or army green. Www.wildearth.online

£10 off our delux canopy set - Ten colours available​

If you have been thinking of buying one of our delux canopy sets then there is no better time than this weekend. Today and Sunday only we have an exclusive £10 off for our valued customers and free shipping on our website (next day DHL unless they don’t cover your area) Grab one quick as the offer ends Sunday. We have ten different colours. They come with a 2.4x3metre ripstop nylon waterproof canopy, three delux lightweight aluminium telescopic poles (top of the range ones) eight pegs, eight guy lines and a zipped carry bag. Get on over to our website www.wildearth.online and use this code 5umshb at the checkout to get your discount off any of our DELUX CAMPER VAN canopies. Red, blue, orange, black, dark grey, medium grey, silver grey, camo green, camo grey or army green. Www.wildearth.online
Still £10 off these but code is now 4zextp

I have just used it and it works.
Even better they took the £10 off pre VAT so it makes the canopy £88 - absolute steal :sneaky:

Last edited:
From Euro car parts. No idea if there any good, seems a good price for a 100ah.
Screenshot_20230525-223315_Samsung Internet.jpg

All tents (and appears also awnings) at Go Outdoors half price

All tents (and appears also awnings) at Go Outdoors half price

Millets are now following suit, no doubt Blacks will be next

Happy Father's Day to all the hard working, kind, loving, selfless, dad's .... Like us. Today's about putting our feet up and being waited on hand and foot. .....

Id like to start by ordering a full English breakfast with coffee in bed. I Thank you.

Next up, father's Day discounts ..... Like this:

Screenshot_20230618_082329_Email.jpg

1687083769190.png1687083807616.png1687083796260.png1687083782441.png

Back