1669313091881.png

EDIT: seems this only applies to a limited number of items, none of which are van-related :(

Last edited:
I don’t soppose anybody has come across any good deals on sound proofing and insulation have we please?

Kind regards,

Drew

Beware - not all discounts are as they seem!

Earlier this week I bought a Vango Camp Chef Explorer 2X Portable Camping Stove for £139.95 from these guys: absolute-snow.co.uk (perhaps not the smartest move given that Black Friday was imminent, but I was happy with the price).

Today I looked at the same product from the same retailer and their Black Friday price is £144.95. o_O

Deceitful b*****ds! :mad:

1669472244567.png

I don’t soppose anybody has come across any good deals on sound proofing and insulation have we please?

Kind regards,

Drew
I've been looking for the same and priced some up for a kombi at vanstyle. Cheaper than Sound deadening shop with delivery inc on the cost. There doesn't seem to be much about. About £40 Cheaper.

Beware - not all discounts are as they seem!

Earlier this week I bought a Vango Camp Chef Explorer 2X Portable Camping Stove for £139.95 from these guys: absolute-snow.co.uk (perhaps not the smartest move given that Black Friday was imminent, but I was happy with the price).

Today I looked at the same product from the same retailer and their Black Friday price is £144.95. o_O

Deceitful b*****ds! :mad:

View attachment 180332
You know what to say when they ask you for a review

Some of you may have got an email too?.. Kiravans are discontinuing some lines so selling them off at lower prices.
Single swivels are discounted too as they have too many apparently.

There is a ‘last chance’ section on their website.

Snip from the email…

“We will be removing these products from the website tomorrow, so if you had your eye on anything – nows the last chance.

Single swivels – You'll also see RIB swivels in this list. Whilst they're not part of our discontinued products, we are overstocked so theres a nice discount on those too (up to 30%!). Plus use CODE: RIB5 at checkout & you'll also get an extra 5% off (just until the end of this week.)”

50% off sale on high end packs

50% off sale on high end packs
See this two days after splashing out at Chrome Industries

15% off on EBay for certain sellers until 9th Januar,y, code NEW15
Transporter HQ are one of the sellers so just bought some T6.1 H&R antiroll bars for £505 delivered, £60 off, plus 1% Topcashback and also 3000 Nectar points, 10 x Nectar points for some on eBay until 15th January, which are worth £15.

Got to order a couple of bike rack arms (1&3), anyone got any suggestions? California club seems to be the only place with stock but shhhhh they ain't cheap. Anyone got a discount code for there please?

Got to order a couple of bike rack arms (1&3), anyone got any suggestions? California club seems to be the only place with stock but shhhhh they ain't cheap. Anyone got a discount code for there please?
Is this what you need:

Back