MID60 is the code you put in at checkout.. I ordered the front set and rear for £26.66... it was delivered that same afternoon.. impressed

Ordered will fit Monday, it’s seems like it’s Black Friday for car parts sites at the mo - all have sales on! Checkout the voucher thread in the “pub”.

Ordered 2 sets.. so if anyone misses the deal i can send some out for 20£+
:whistle:

I don't know if its been done already but here goes anyway..

I have just ordered an Altera Strada DL3 towbar mounted cycle carrier from the roof box company. (I'll let you know how I get on with it when it comes)

Anyway, after a bit of hunting around I found that I could get 5% discount if I followed a link from ukcampsite.co.uk, saved me around £20 so not to be sniffed at.

The Roof Box Company via UKCampsite.co.uk

Good morning guy's Costco are doing deals on Michelin tyres until Sunday. My wife got 4 x climate + for 309.00 for her little Berlingo multispace. Seemed like a decent deal.

Nooo, i've just put 4 new Michelin Agilis on my Motorhome only a week ago because I couldn't leave the tyre pressures well alone. (expensive lesson)
Is it on all the Michelin range?

Evening, help needed please, I have a T6 9 seater with 17”rims. Factory supplied tyres are in need of change but looking at the Costco deal I can’t see that any are suitable load bearers for my van, or am I being thick!? I’ve had a couple of quotes to get new tyres to replace like for like but just wondering what others have on their vw’s and what they would recommend. All help gratefully received, thanks.

Hi mate I had to phone them. To see what they offered for vans. I,m not sure if all Costco warehouses have the same deals or not. I have used blackcircles in the past and they were pretty decent Aswell up here in Glasgow they use whatt was the tesco silverburn carwash. They basically stripped the carwash out and put in a tyre bay. But I believe they are mobile too. But I believe that is extra.

They have Michelin agilis cross climates for 560.00 for 5. Fitted that is based on 205/65/16 load rating is 105/107.

Back