Vanstyle

Just fitted the vanstyle drl’s. They’ve sent me 2 right hand ones which I’m fuming about. The one I have fitted doesn’t fit well at all. Did anyone else have fitment issues? No instructions included. Had to email them to send me some, which are a load of shite to be honest. Overall I’m not happy with the lights or vanstyle. Let’s hope they actually work when I get the left one. If I’d have known traverlin lite sold them before I bought from van style then I would have gone there. So to summarise, I would not recommend vanstyle.

No, it’s not normal. I had to contact their aftersales a fortnight ago - got an answer immediately and a very speedy resolution to my issue.

However, I had an email from them yesterday advising that their usual courier for larger items (eg splitters, side bars etc) had gone into administration and they were trying to arrange an alternate courier. Checking the Tufnells website confirmed.

I have tried to call vanstyle 3 times and always a huge call queue, is this normal
I’ve been on hold for over an hour on 4 occasions this week to try to resolve an issue with an order.. I’ve been called 1 in the queue each time for at least 45 mins before having to hang up.. disaster

Take your business elsewhere, eventually they’ll get the message.

I guess they were using Tuffnells as their carrier. Tuffnells went into administration a couple of weeks ago but I understand that there are moves afoot to get then going again see Home | Tuffnells
My camper converter has stock held up in a Tuffnells warehouse waiting to be released.

To add an update re. tufnells etc.....was able to order a ply floor today from custom shop designs which wasn't possible for the last couple of weeks or so due to Tufnells going into receivership so other firms may have it sorted aswell.

Does anyone know if vanstyle has gone into liquidation? Because they don’t answer the phone at all even if you leave it ringing all day. they don’t answer emails , my items still say processing, they have took my money and I can’t get through to them ,if anyone help with any info I will be grateful

I got c-channel awning rails last week from there. Ordered late Thursday and arrived the following Tuesday. I thought it was a good turn around tbh. All packaged in a good 3m plastic trunking.

Never had any issues myself, even when I cancelled an order a couple of months ago, got resolved and refunded very quickly.

Never had any issues myself, even when I cancelled an order a couple of months ago, got resolved and refunded very quickly.
I have tried to call vanstyle 3 times and always a huge call queue, is this normal
They are a joke this company,tried for last 2 weeks to get though on phone but never can.
Ordered parts & not received & now won’t answer an email .
Spend your hard earned with another company that cares .

Update , got a email Sunday night from vanstyle , odd time but at least I got a reply email from them and they said I would be getting my items Tuesday and they did arrive and I’m really happy with them , so panic over , it’s just worrying when nobody’s answering the phone line

I held for 3 hrs one day , no11 in the queue 10.9.8......

Got to No1 and it went dead. went to their depot eventually, guy said they're so short staffed - no one answers the phone , the 'queue' descending - was other people giving up.

I cancelled an order with them on eBay and they have now blocked me from buying from them

Also experienced the 5 hour phone waiting!

I held for 3 hrs one day , no11 in the queue 10.9.8......

Got to No1 and it went dead. went to their depot eventually, guy said they're so short staffed - no one answers the phone , the 'queue' descending - was other people giving up.
It was the same for me every time I called , that’s what made me worried

Back