Vanstyle Telephone Service

Bakerlad

I am trying to buy sa wheels and tyre package from Vanstyle but I have a technical question about tyre loading and have now been on the phone for nearly 3 hours.
They are about £100 cheaper than anyone else but I am close to giving up and buying from a company that can provide a decent level of service.

What are other peoples experience of dealing with Vanstyle?

Hi,

I am buy a set of wheels that are clearly labelled as Load Rating: 880kg Per Wheel (T32 Capable Wheel).
However, the tyre are mentions as being "CV rated" and I have no idea what they mean by that.
If it is CV = Commercial Vehicle, which is what I have seen elsewhere it does not necessarly mean they are suitable for a T32.

Been on the call now 4 hours and it is saying I am first in the queue but I have been first for an hour.
I have tried ringing from another phone and their phone system is not answering so I am hoping they will get to me.

Very poor service though.

Are they any good as a company or would I be better of staying clear of them?

Regards

Les

Do they have the load rating listed? (103 minimum for T32) if not what size are the tyres? This should give a good indication of the likely load rating.

I've got a Van style T6 wheel and tyre package, admittedly from 2019 but they fit 103 rated tyres regardless of the individual wheel load rating, suits all versions of the T6.

Hi,

Many thanks for your replies. I think tyou are right they have shut now as they went dead at 7PM.
They do not list the load rating for the tyre but the size is 255/45/18s.
I will try them first thing in the morning.

That size will be 103 rated. You'd be hard pushed to find that size in any other rating.

IMG20230516195943.jpg
That's how mine came from Van style although that's actually the second tyre now due to my fast and furious driving skillz but an exact make and rating replacement as they're a pretty decent tyre.

Many thanks to all for coming back to me.
I am going to go ahead and order them as they are a good price and I want that package.

Bit of a shame about the poor service.
Somebody did contact me by responding to a FaceBook message and said they would call me this morning, 11:30 and still waiting.

Looks like a case of good products and price, just poor service.

Regards

Les

Guys,

Just to keep you up dated. Eventually got through, glad I did because the wheels I was ordering and they were saying 5 to 7 days was actually 3 to 4 weeks.
However, I ordered a cracking set mod wheels and they are going to deliver free of charge for the problems I have encountered so all good in the end.

These are the wheels I have ordered recking they will look cracking on my Blue T6 T32 4Motion.

et40_t32_load_rated_vw_t5_t6_alloy_wheel_350_sml_b.jpg

Many thanks.

Back