Vanstyle

Rob

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Well today I have had the pleasure of spending time with the great people over at Vanstyle in Mansfield whilst I having them drop it 40mm and fit black side and roofbars for FREE :thumbsup:

Not only are these are great bunch of lads but I was lucky enough to have a sneak preview in what's coming and things look good. ;)

Without saying to much on what I have seen but those waiting for the OEM bumper DRL's shouldn't have to wait much longer and I they look great. Not only that but we should be getting the final details and pricing just before launch to allow us forum members to get in there 1st.

Sounds good mate be interesting to see what they come up with as VW want silly money for the long awaited bumper DRLs
Anymore info or are you holding out on us ??

Holding out for the big reveal!!!!

They come already fitted in replacement lower gril panels and will definitely be cheaper that VW and Custom Vanz option.

They also have stock of 20 sportline front spoiler for anyone interested.

I think your van is first where I actually like the look of the front spoiler, looking good.

Must admit DaveBos I was on the fence slightly about fitting one but it looks absolutely superb in the flesh, I made up with it, If you live anywhere near Stoke your more than welcome for a nosey and brew

Love vanstyle......

Get on eBay and get a bargain.

=]

hi anyone on here had problems with van style on here or is it just me I have had chrome front grill parts come bent a rear bumper protector did turn up and today my bonnet protector came with out instructions and it had quite a few to scratches along it. They do sort all the problems out but it's just a pain.Oh well feel better for that little rant just wondered if its just my me thanks TONY

Sat up there last Thursday afternoon while they fitted B14s, new wheels/tyres and a rear bumper protector to my camper and think they gave fantastic value for money in my case.

I had already previously mail ordered upper and lower stainless trim strips for the front grille and they arrived in a square hard PVC tube about 1 metre long so they were straight.

Having sat in their front office/reception area while waiting I couldn't help evesdropping, as you do:sneaky: and the one item that bounced back and forth between different staff that afternoon was a returned replacement fog lamp surround with the customer asking for a 20% discount on the correct side replacement next go around, the customers email apparently read as near side right foglamp surround according to the background buzz, there wasn't any sarcky pee taking but the staff were fretting on trying to interpret what side he actually had wanted from his email... really the guy should have talked to them directly and clarified what was wrong with the original item and avoided any ambiguity.

They came across as a genuine bunch of people who are properly into what they do and not just going through the motions.

Sat up there last Thursday afternoon while they fitted B14s, new wheels/tyres and a rear bumper protector to my camper and think they gave fantastic value for money in my case.

I had already previously mail ordered upper and lower stainless trim strips for the front grille and they arrived in a square hard PVC tube about 1 metre long so they were straight.

Having sat in their front office/reception area while waiting I couldn't help evesdropping, as you do:sneaky: and the one item that bounced back and forth between different staff that afternoon was a returned replacement fog lamp surround with the customer asking for a 20% discount on the correct side replacement next go around, the customers email apparently read as near side right foglamp surround according to the background buzz, there wasn't any sarcky pee taking but the staff were fretting on trying to interpret what side he actually had wanted from his email... really the guy should have talked to them directly and clarified what was wrong with the original item and avoided any ambiguity.

They came across as a genuine bunch of people who are properly into what they do and not just going through the motions.
hi as i said they do sort everything out the previous things like the small chrome grill parts was the couriers thought but was only in a small cardboard box the bumper protector didn't turn up but they sent a new one straight out but this one no fitting instructions and badly scratched but again sending a new one out I have sent photos to prove the damage but I do like there accssesories

I ordered some step protectors from ebay. Before dispatch a couple of days later I asked to cancel the transaction. (I have an ebay department at work and know how easy this is). My message was misconstrued and dispatched. Rather then just retrieve the parcel from the warehouse I was asked to raise a case as not described (great loyalty from the staff member- an ebay label costs £3.50 to the seller). It arrived (5 days after the order) and was turned around and sent back using the ebay label. It has now been lost by Royal Mail and VS say that when they receive the goods they will refund me. I have pointed out that it is their label and their problem. They have yet to respond. Based on this level of customer service I would say to avoid them.

I ordered some chrome side bars from them. In the photograph it looked like the bars were as long as the sill. However when placed against the van they actually came up short. (Probably to allow access to the jacking points). When I spoke with them over the phone, they agreed the 45 degree angle of the photo did indeed misrepresent the true length of the bars. Although I paid the postage cost to send them back, they sent me more expensive and full length, side safety bars as a replacement, at no additional cost. So couldn't really complain at that. And considerably better service than I got from TVA when they sent a completely different rear spoiler to what they had shown on their website.

I bought the lower grill Streamer, and the middle & upper streamers for the upper grill from Vanstyle a couple of weeks ago. 2 were fine but one was bent although the box was I damaged. Vanstyle sorted a replacement no arguments after I sent a couple of pics.

For me it’s about what happens when things go wrong. Vanstyle passed with flying colours.

I've been there a couple of times and was satisfied with the service. Spoke to them on the phone a few times and happy with the way they handled my questions so it's a thumbs up from me!

They're from my home town too, perhaps they just hate plastic southerners :D

Never had a problem and had quite a few parts from them, if you visit the showroom and have your parts fitted, they are really efficient. Nice folk in the office....

Back