Vanstyle

Just an update from me, following my first and problematic order from them I have ordered 3 times and they have been swift and efficient on each occasion. Not had to us the CS again since the first mix up, but things are looking up.

Had a wee issue with a purchase from vanstyle where I was sent a chrome finish A bar instead of a black one. Replacement arrived today and the chrome one collected. Always seem to get really good service and quick despatch/delivery. Thumbs up from me.

Its always how companies deal with problems that shows their true colours! Well done Vanstyle.

Keep a watch out they quite often have 15% discounts on ebay with free delivery, big fan of vanstyle, only ever had one issue with a part and they arranged collection of it and replacement arrived 2 days later.

I seen this x mas time when I bought front mud flaps I got the genuine ones for £35.50 through e bay and the main site was £47 plus delivery

They offer free fitting from the main site, does this maybe explain the price difference?

I’ve bought a few things from their website and had them delivered without checking eBay so I’ve not taken advantage of the free fitting or the discounted prices, D’oh! :mad:

FYI, free fitting is booked up for several months when I checked before Xmas too. So if you do want to take advantage you need to plan ahead.

They offer free fitting from the main site, does this maybe explain the price difference?

I’ve bought a few things from their website and had them delivered without checking eBay so I’ve not taken advantage of the free fitting or the discounted prices, D’oh! :mad:

FYI, free fitting is booked up for several months when I checked before Xmas too. So if you do want to take advantage you need to plan ahead.

I didn’t notice the free fitting, tbh though unless you don’t live far from there it’s ok and you don’t mind waiting, most things are a nice little diy job and more satisfying

Hi
Does anyone know if Vanstyle are still trading as l can't get through to them.
Cheers.
I tried to buy a bike rack off them and they stopped replying to my emails so my last email was some 5 months after my initial email

Ok
When l tried to buy something online, it wanted payment by sage pay??? So l didn't bother, l have rang and rang with no answer?

I paid via PayPal, standard automated emails from them are coming through re receiving my order, picking and packing etc etc so all appears OK, I hope

Yes 100%. But can take up to 1/2 hour to answer the phone, they are so busy. Best to email I think. We are still buying lots off them.

Yes 100%. But can take up to 1/2 hour to answer the phone, they are so busy. Best to email I think. We are still buying lots off them.

1/2 hour to answer the phone, christ my customers expect me to pick up in no more than 3 full rings, and the small amount of mates I have, text me 'did you get my message' 30 seconds after sending a message. I need to stop being so efficient and chill out a bit more.

I’ve been over there recently as it’s just down the road and they are definitely still there! had stuff off them delivered recently and talked to them on the phone however I’ve only had success getting hold of them early to mid morning. The afternoon it just rings and rings...

Back