JaySal

T6 Pro
what am absolute shambles of a company, never return emails or calls, have taken my money but no MFSW LOOM HAS ARRIVED!

Been two weeks now fuming!

Have you whatsapp him?. You can see then if he is ignoring you or simply away?
Try using a different number.

If you have had nothing by monday I will give him a call and see where he is at with it..
PM me some details on monday if you don't get a response bud.

I have called him must 50 times and messaged him 10 time and emailed 20 times!

Thanks will let you no Monday

I have called him must 50 times and messaged him 10 time and emailed 20 times!

Thanks will let you no Monday

I'll await your PM then bud. Im away atm so can't do much till I speak with Matt.

To top Vagnostics appalling service off, I check my bank account and they have taken money from my account without permission! Absolute joke of a company.

Guess I will have to wait two weeks for a reply to why they have broken the law!

Shambles!

Had similar issues with no reply and no answering calls or messages, unfortunately his loss, spent my cash else where and got excellent service and better deals.

I'm sure some have had a good service but like your self not me.

I used Paul at Professional Retro Fit Ltd, outside Nuneaton. These guys were fantastic.

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat. I ordered some tailgate brackets on 18th September and they've taken my money but I've not recieved any parts. They are not answering my calls, emails or text messages.
I'm thinking of going to a small claims court. If I lived closer, I would pay him a visit and being 6'6 he wouldn't want me storming in his workshop.

Shambles.

Had similar issues with no reply and no answering calls or messages, unfortunately his loss, spent my cash else where and got excellent service and better deals.

I'm sure some have had a good service but like your self not me.

I used Paul at Professional Retro Fit Ltd, outside Nuneaton. These guys were fantastic.

Exactly same scenario as me @Willie , albeit sometime ago now. No response from Vagnostics, so went to Professional Retrofits instead. Will be back their for more at some point.

His wife has now texted me to say my goods will be dispatched and delivered before the weekend. Lets see.

Vagnostics wouldn't call me back regarding a Bilstein b14 warrenty returns I got from him. Emailed and called.
Would never buy from or use them again.

Bilstein UK couldn't help with the warrenty as it needed to go through vagnostics but sorted me out replacements at my cost but offered their hugely negative opinion of vagnostics too.

hmmmm...i should've listened to my gut - this doesnt look good.

Im a long way away - as in Switzerland.. I had a call last week saying the order was fine but since then no news..

well I've finally got a response - apparently its processed and waiting for ups... we'll see but i hope i havent lost 500 notes..

edit - agreed Pete C

Last edited:
hmmmm...i should've listened to my gut - this doesnt look good.

Im a long way away - as in Switzerland.. I had a call last week saying the order was fine but since then no news..

well I've finally got a response - apparently its processed and waiting for ups... we'll see but i hope i havent lost 500 notes..

I’ve bought from Vagnostics before. Granted, Matt is a hard bloke to get hold of, but they supplied the parts I ordered within a fair time frame (I can’t remember exactly how long and what the agreed timeframe was). I hadn’t noticed but they’d missed out some bolts, which were posted promptly and without me chasing.

I get the impression that they’ve got too big and over subscribed, which in turn affects their customer service.

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat. I ordered some tailgate brackets on 18th September and they've taken my money but I've not recieved any parts. They are not answering my calls, emails or text messages.
I'm thinking of going to a small claims court. If I lived closer, I would pay him a visit and being 6'6 he wouldn't want me storming in his workshop.

Shambles.
LOL like it.
But why are you called little black flash??

hello @Fish - any chance you have a contact at vagnostics? seems like above you seem to know Matt? my order has been shipped for 5 days now but no movement on ups - as in they dont have it..

any help would be great!

Back