TSi tuning

Hi if anyone needs any help with t6 tsi tunning I have a 430bhp beast with a custom air box tte450 turbo custom down pipe full miltek
High pressure fuel pump Wagner intercooler mrc mapping few other bits ap brakes

Hi @Samt6tsi sounds impressive. Is it DSG or manual? Vulgar question but what did it all cost?

I've got a DSG TSI with a pendle map and I love it. Put the paddles on too which are great. Your van sounds like it puts a smile on your face and that's what justifies the cost. I remember the day the van was delivered and I thought, for a van it was quick, then after the remap I thought it was impressively quick so I can only imagine your van feels alarmingly quick. How many gallons per mile?

I've got a DSG TSI with a pendle map and I love it. Put the paddles on too which are great. Your van sounds like it puts a smile on your face and that's what justifies the cost. I remember the day the van was delivered and I thought, for a van it was quick, then after the remap I thought it was impressively quick so I can only imagine your van feels alarmingly quick. How many gallons per mile?

when you boot goes as low as 12mpg on the dash a fuel tank does around 300 miles so not good but doesn’t bother me to be honest I had the gearbox remapped too which is awesome

when you boot goes as low as 12mpg on the dash a fuel tank does around 300 miles so not good but doesn’t bother me to be honest I had the gearbox remapped too which is awesome

I did ask pendle to tune it but needed the van for few days maybe weeks then got In touch with vas works who put me on to mrc who had a base map from another one which performed straight away on my van then spent most of the day making it safe

That's no worse than mine at 300hp mate. But I'm the same as you, I don't put much thought into MPG, only live once. I've got a TVS drivability map on the box that's made it really nice and smooth.

Hi if anyone needs any help with t6 tsi tunning I have a 430bhp beast with a custom air box tte450 turbo custom down pipe full miltek
Sounds like a real handful. Have you upgraded the clutch?

Thinking of taking mine to stage 2 just wondered what you would advise on hardware to buy and what bhp is expected from standard turbo stage 2 remap?

Doesn't seem to bad, about £1200 on hardwear and £500 on remap. Was it just a panel filter?

I put a fully enclosed custom one on but I read reviews and the Germans just use panel filters and make more power there because there fuel is better quality

I've fitted an ITG panel filter into standard box. I drilled the box to make a little induction noise, be wary they are loud so an open filter cone would be very loud IMO.

If going custom make sure its an enclosed one. Most gains seem to be from downpipe and removal of the precat then Turbo change and intercooler to help with IATs.

Back