TSi tuning

Hi all

first message as I’m new to this forum,,

help required!!

Has any one sourced air induction kit for T6 2.0 TSI, I’m starting a build of this van, upgraded TTE450 turbo, Wagner Evo 2 cooler, forge big beak upgrade,
Can’t find air induction kits for it any where?
New Custum made downpipes etc,

also decent coil overs?
Any help would be appreciated!!

Last edited:
Ours was stage 1 so didn’t need an induction kit I’m afraid I can’t help on this.

B14’s or KW’s would be my recommend for coilovers

I’d also recommend the Revo 380mm brake upgrade.
We can supply all of these.

Hey, be interested to know how you get on with this.. also thinking of doing something similar but like you can’t find some of the kit required - in particular any highflow downpipes for the t6 tsi. Wouldn’t be too worried about air induction in the uk, but I live in Scotland!

Down pipes I’m having made by infinity in Bristol, complete with a 200 cell sports cat, also there’s a guy at long life in Bracknell ,

Thanks - appreciated. Will give infinity a call tomorrow... I’d love to know how the TTe performs when you get it done

Something like this?
Air intake system.jpg
I took this photo at Busfest last year while talking to Michael Dunn from T5-6 Mods. Left of centre is a remotely switcheable silencer bypass thingumyjib and right is the ram air intake. He had both fitted to his mapped TSI and a printout showing 360bhp (I think?).

No probs , will be updates soon,
Something like this?
View attachment 58211
I took this photo at Busfest last year while talking to Michael Dunn from T5-6 Mods. Left of centre is a remotely switcheable silencer bypass thingumyjib and right is the ram air intake. He had both fitted to his mapped TSI and a printout showing 360bhp (I think?).
that’s exactly what I’m looking for, will contact him,, many thanks for the information,, I love these forums ,, always someone knows something

Hi I am doing the same thing as you have you removed the turbo your self to send to tte or have you got a company to do the work

In the middle off TTE 450 turbo build want a decent air induction set up, just can’t seem to find anything on the open market, any one done any conversions with a standard golf or something set up??

Any help appreciated,
Regard
Cartzski

Something like this?
View attachment 58211

I would also love one of these or both : )
Does anyone have any contact details for Mr Dunn ?

Back