Totally Setulla All Season Tyres.

I'm not familiar with the tyre, but if you want/need some off road Mud & Snow duties as well as all-season road use, the tread pattern looks very road bias;
imo the directional treads offer more.

I'm not familiar with the tyre, but if you want/need some off road Mud & Snow duties as well as all-season road use, the tread pattern looks very road bias;
imo the directional treads offer more.
Thanks for the reply. The majority of my journeys will be on road but want the option of m & s. Any suggestions that won't cost a fortune?.

Nokian Tyres / All Season SUV 4x4 / Nokian Weatherproof - 235/55 R17 103V XL TL Fuel Eff.: C Wet Grip: A NoiseClass: 1 Noise: 69dB All Season - Four Season - All Weather - SUV/4x4 Tyres - 17" R17" - 235/55/17, 235/55R17

Amazing tyre imo 40k miles with 3mm of tread left using them all year round, just blood good at everything for £100 a corner
A slightly wider tyre, but this is a standard VW tyre size for a T6.
Nokian a premier quality tyre manufacturer from Finland.
There are loads of 5* reviews for this tyre if you google it.
I run a slightly over sized 235/60/17 (previous) 235/55/18(current) Nokian weatherproof ~SUV.
I will run the best tyre I can find to suite my needs, and if I thought there was a better tyre and it cost say £200+ a corner I would pick them over the Nokian; but imo there is no better tyre for my needs and my T6.
A bloody bargin :thumbsup::)

Nokian Tyres / All Season SUV 4x4 / Nokian Weatherproof - 235/55 R17 103V XL TL Fuel Eff.: C Wet Grip: A NoiseClass: 1 Noise: 69dB All Season - Four Season - All Weather - SUV/4x4 Tyres - 17" R17" - 235/55/17, 235/55R17

Amazing tyre imo 40k miles with 3mm of tread left using them all year round, just blood good at everything for £100 a corner
A slightly wider tyre, but this is a standard VW tyre size for a T6.
Nokian a premier quality tyre manufacturer from Finland.
There are loads of 5* reviews for this tyre if you google it.
I run a slightly over sized 235/60/17 (previous) 235/55/18(current) Nokian weatherproof ~SUV.
I will run the best tyre I can find to suite my needs, and if I thought there was a better tyre and it cost say £200+ a corner I would pick them over the Nokian; but imo there is no better tyre for my needs and my T6.
A bloody bargin :thumbsup::)
Thanks for the reply and looks an amazing tyre. Unfortunately I'm running 215/60/17's at the mo and just need the two. But defo worth considering. Thank you again.

I put Pirelli Carriers on my camper conversion for a skiing trip. Can’t fault ‘em. Standard fit, mountain/snowflake rated. Spent 5 weeks in the Alps in conditions that would have brought the UK to a standstill. I’ve also used them in 40+ degree heat in Portugal on slipways launching a 2t boat.

CFB5107D-786F-4823-ABD2-42D1DA333488.jpeg

The Nokians are available in your size, but the load ratings are only suitable for the smaller capacity T6's. What are you T28?

.... my Nokian, cargo version, seem to me a little sitting on the sides ... unlike the summer Continental200 ... does this impression also to you? .....

The Nokians are available in your size, but the load ratings are only suitable for the smaller capacity T6's. What are you T28?
I've got a T30, so minimum of 103 load rating. Surely budgets are good? I see many budgets being on alloy wheel / tyre packages and see them on others. Arghh. Decisions.

I've got a T30, so minimum of 103 load rating. Surely budgets are good? I see many budgets being on alloy wheel / tyre packages and see them on others. Arghh. Decisions.

I've just copied below from another thread on this forum

"I would double check your axle loads on your vin sticker first as some T30 have slightly higher loading (my T30 needs 812.5kg rated wheels as the rear axle load is 1625)."

foggy3061, 17 Oct 2018Report
tyre load ratings
A 101 tyre has a load rating of 825kg, so thats OK for a T30 if the above is correct for your van. Normally only T32 need 103 load ratings.
But id you choose to go for 103's as a minimum, I get it.

Some budgets are probably fine; some budgets are probably total complete rubbish, and you would be mad fitting them on a top notch T6.
But Which is which?????, how can you tell???
If you are not sure .....
and If you can get a premium brand tyre for a similar price, why take the risk??

.... my Nokian, cargo version, seem to me a little sitting on the sides ... unlike the summer Continental200 ... does this impression also to you? .....
Never seen this on the weatherproof SUV, what pressures are you running?; on what tyre spec?; on what sort of axel loadings?

I don't think that tyre is available in the UK.
The tread looks to have a road only winter bias; for my use I prefer a tyre with a bit more off-road tread.
They do look very grippy for ice on tarmac surfaces.
I guess they are winter only?

Last edited:
I've just copied below from another thread on this forum

"I would double check your axle loads on your vin sticker first as some T30 have slightly higher loading (my T30 needs 812.5kg rated wheels as the rear axle load is 1625)."

foggy3061, 17 Oct 2018Report
tyre load ratings
A 101 tyre has a load rating of 825kg, so thats OK for a T30 if the above is correct for your van. Normally only T32 need 103 load ratings.
But id you choose to go for 103's as a minimum, I get it.

Cheers for the heads up. I've checked the axle and front is 1605 and rear is 1600. So 103?

... are 4 seasons ... homologated winter, 8 mm thick, produced in Russia on the streets of Eastern Europe ...

Back