New Pirelli 235 60 R17 All Season Tyres

I have Crossclimate Michelin under my previous 2 Velle. This is my 3rd Velle now and has got Bridgestone summer tyres. Very good Tyres but noisy. Crossclimate are a lot quieter.
I will replace them again with Crossclimate.
I had Pirelli Scorpion under my Land Rover Freelander and I wasn’t very impressed…

Has any one fitted these tyres yet ?:

PIRELLI SCORPION™ ALL SEASON SF2 235/60R17 | Pirelli

I used to use the Nokia Weather Proof 235 60 R17 on the Caravelle but they stopped making them, these could be an alternative.
Take a look at Tyrereviews.com. Great website by a proper tyre nerd. You can manipulate group test results to suit your personal ranking which is good. He also does videos on YouTube.

The Michelin Cross Climates always seem to come out on top I think.

I was pleased to see he took my feedback on board and even started looking into micro plastics from tyres (they give off quite a bit) on his latest tests. Again, Michelin generally perform best here too - but you’d expect that as they generally always last longest.

Whatever you do don’t get cheap tyres! It’s the one thing he’ll tell you and the test results show you why.

I have the Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season in the same size, quite happy with them after about 10k kms. They are very quiet and have no given me no grief, but I mainly drive in good sealed roads here in Australia. The few times I have gone onto unsealed roads they have been fine. Perfect size for the Transporter, Speedo is spot on with these.

Back