Totally Setulla All Season Tyres.

Cheers for the heads up. I've checked the axle and front is 1605 and rear is 1600. So 103?
Cheers for the heads up. I've checked the axle and front is 1605 and rear is 1600. So 103?
101 and above are fine for your axel loadings
101 load rated tyres=825kg*2=1650kg max tyre load on a single axel. which is more than the 1605kg max axel loading set by VW. So 101's are fine
The above is fine for the UK; but I think in some parts of some countries (such as Aussie), you cannot deviate from the manufacturers published tyre designations, with out an automotive consulting engineers letter of variance, saying it's all OK. But in most countries it's fine.

101 and above are fine for your axel loadings
101 load rated tyres=825kg*2=1650kg max tyre load on a single axel. which is more than the 1605kg max axel loading set by VW. So 101's are fine
The above is fine for the UK; but I think in some parts of some countries (such as Aussie), you cannot deviate from the manufacturers published tyre designations, with out an automotive consulting engineers letter of variance, saying it's all OK. But in most countries it's fine.

Thanks Chriscroft, I'll be limited by he looks to 109 load ratings as when I stick the reg in to some tyre websites and select the 215/60/17 option, it doesn't go lower and defaults to this load rating.

Thanks for the reply anyways.

Ok, choice between Maxxis all season Al/2, Falken eurovan11 all season or the Goodyear Cargo Vector. Anyone had experience of the Maxxis or Falkens?

Back