Time to share

Dave Mac

High-Top
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi
My names Dave and it’s 16 days since my last purchase for the van, it’s difficult to describe how I feel.
I’m just taking it one day at a time.
Thanks for listening.

Stay strong! Accepting there is an issue is the first step to recovery! We are all rooting for you.

When things are bad, think of those in a worse situation for whom there is no salvation: Ford Transit owners!

This is why I’ll never achieve “recovery”.

I don’t have a problem. Honest.

If this is being ill, I don’t want to get better. :)

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Dave, I have the answer which is of course to start selling some of your hoard in the garage. So, let's start the ball rolling to recovery and give/sell me those Sportline alloys we discussed. You'll feel better for it.....

Dave, I have the answer which is of course to start selling some of your hoard in the garage. So, let's start the ball rolling to recovery and give/sell me those Sportline alloys we discussed. You'll feel better for it.....
But then I would have more space for more purchases and the summer is coming. Thank god you never saw in the shed!

It takes an addict to know the tricks of another!

Keep taking the pills. It’ll help.
I’m still on the Prozac.

Apparently I am ok now.
Dependant on who you ask.
But I can assure you it is them that’s mad not me.

Well it’s day 37 and I have sinned. It was not an impulse but I still feel guilty, the purchase was not a vanity thing or because I envied someone else’s van.
It was so I could stop the van, yes I’ve had to buy new discs and pads and I don’t feel in a good place just now as I had to sell part of my soul for these, my friend runs a garage and made me install a reception counter as a trade for the parts. But it’s still a purchase no matter how you look at it.

So the road to recovery starts again.

Back