Team Starlight Blue

Thanks Sackmycook! yeah the Cascavels do look nice - wondering if they do them in 19" - will check them out. Like your red grill trim, and the splitter, where did you go for that? Leighton Vans? Cheers :)
Cheers, the conservative splitter was from Vanstyle and I sprayed the trimpiece myself, some generic make from B&Q. I like to do things on a budget !!
I think Cascavels only come in 17's, may be wrong

New addition to Team Starlight here... if you'll let us in? Picked up this 2017 DSG 4Motion 204 the other week, loving the ride & the colour!
I've added roof & side bars (both in satin black), spoiler arrived today.. will post pics once fitted. This thread is giving me some (costly) wheel inspiration.. was leaning towards black, but now silver or matt bronze... hmmm, most of them look lovely on the SB's!!

View attachment 124125

View attachment 124126

View attachment 124127

same color as my last one
lovely color mate

car park looks well ( if its the one i think it is, as we relined it not long ago ) :) tesco eastville??, by any chance

same color as my last one
lovely color mate

car park looks well ( if its the one i think it is, as we relined it not long ago ) :) tesco eastville??, by any chance
Cheers mate - well pleased with it. And yup you guessed it.. Eastville Tesco’s, (and to avoid any misinterpretation - I didn’t use the car wash in the back ground ).

DB

Hey there all. Thought I’d say hello as new to forum and just ordered a Starlight Blue LWB 150 Auto 6.1 panel van, expect delivered early next year. Nice to meet people who also appreciate the colour! Still got lots of decisions to make as intend to get converted once delivered. Welcome any tips re best wheel, interior or body kit combos for Starlight Blue

New addition picked up yesterday! Full conversion done by Imperial Car Centre and absolutely love it!

View attachment 125011
Wow just seen this looks nice

Are they 19inch wheels?

New member of team starlight,View attachment 126507
So first question is, front splitter and rear spoiler, gloss black or colour coded?
I’d go colour coded all the way… the gloss black spoiler/ splitter looks better on a contrasting body colour like white / silver red (or black)…. Just my opinion. Got a starlight myself and got a nice CC spoiler from Leighton vans.

DB

Hey there all. Thought I’d say hello as new to forum and just ordered a Starlight Blue LWB 150 Auto 6.1 panel van, expect delivered early next year. Nice to meet people who also appreciate the colour! Still got lots of decisions to make as intend to get converted once delivered. Welcome any tips re best wheel, interior or body kit combos for Starlight Blue

Wow just seen this looks nice

Are they 19inch wheels?
They're 20's, I love the colour of them as different to most others I've seen.

Blue with gold wheels reminds me of my dream Impreza (estate, it had to be the estate) in the late 90’s, or a Williams Clio (neither of which are bad things by the way), but certainly bold statements…

Last edited:
So I love my Caravelle Exec in starlight blue and it is looking great now having had ppf and ceramic coat as well as the front end in gloss black, keeping the chrome and the thruxton trim pieces fitted in starlight blue. But…. I wish I did not buy so much ahead of getting it as the sport package is a real pain. The trim pieces look good but I cannot fit mudflaps or side bars due to this trim, warning to others who select this option. EC304DA8-500A-46DB-B51D-BDD5F48E822C.jpeg

Newest member of the Starlight Blue club. Picked my little beauty up yesterday and fallen in love with her plenty I want to do but seeing what everyone means about needing deep pockets

Would love your opinion on the Jobl conversion.

Thanks.

Would love your opinion on the Jobl conversion.

Thanks.
Hi,

I originally had my deposit down on a Denby Campervans conversion but after 7 months of poor communication and being messed around I cancelled my order.
I went to JOBL as they are only around the corner about 10 miles away I hadn’t heard of them much before when I placed my first order but wish I had, saw they had one in stock my only issue was it was a manual not and auto but I can live with that as my work vans a manual.
Went in and spoke to a lad called Kyle who was extremely helpful but dealt with mainly the traditional Campervans not the conversions.
Ended up making a deal a couple of days later and not regretted it since. The hand over was around an hour and the lad went over every element of the van from the basics like putting the table up and spinning the chairs to the technical information for the electrics.
The build quality craps all over what I saw on the Denby Campers when I walked around the build factory. Everything had been though of and feels like only the best products have been used. I’Vw only had it about a month and yet to go camping due to all the heavy wind especially in north wales. However I’ve had many days out with the partner and the dog and it’s been amazing. It’ll make a massive difference having somewhere warm and dry to fall back to when camping next year and when we go paddle boarding

If you have any other questions or want any pictures then please let me know

Back