Team Starlight Blue

@AJN25 - thank you so much for taking the time to give me a proper reply.

Jobl are owned by the same people who run ES Hartley Motorhomes, and they have a branch near Kendal. I’m often in the Lake District seeing family, so they might be worth a look. Need to check exactly what spec base vehicle they are using - my van will end up being my only drive.

pictures? oh, yes please, eye candy always welcome ;) the more the merrier

Hi, @AJN25 I think that you were in ES Hartley talking to Kyle while my wife and I were waiting to look around the other Starlight Blue one on the forecourt. We signed on the dotted line a couple of days later. His commission that weekend must have been off the chart!

Completely agree the Jöbl conversion is absolutely excellent

Hi, @AJN25 I think that you were in ES Hartley talking to Kyle while my wife and I were waiting to look around the other Starlight Blue one on the forecourt. We signed on the dotted line a couple of days later. His commission that weekend must have been off the chart!

Completely agree the Jöbl conversion is absolutely excellent
they are a great bunch even the young lad that did my hand over was really good. it'll be going back in in the new year for the side skirts and the upgraded solar controller. They were very understanding and the owner actually came and talked to me to help deal with my complaint against Denby as they were refusing to release my money (around 30k) until they sold it. despite it not even been built by VW at the time

@AJN25 - thank you so much for taking the time to give me a proper reply.

Jobl are owned by the same people who run ES Hartley Motorhomes, and they have a branch near Kendal. I’m often in the Lake District seeing family, so they might be worth a look. Need to check exactly what spec base vehicle they are using - my van will end up being my only drive.

pictures? oh, yes please, eye candy always welcome ;) the more the merrier
is says on the website what there basic spec is depending on the model of Jobl you by. I have a work van for day to day driving to work but this is my only personal vehicle. Mines LWB Highline, Manual the only thing i wish was it was Auto but wasnt a deal buster. and also LED headlights which Transport HQ look to be about to release

Another new recruit to Team Starlight Blue. It took me a while to come round to the colour because it's so dark (and I'm a colour loving gal), but when the sun shines it's rather beautiful! Can't wait to give it some personality and take it out on some adventures.

aadcf97e-cb3d-4b21-9210-d30726f5e631 copy.jpg

Picked my new (to me) SB last week! It's a T30 shuttle with DSG gearbox and factory leather.

IMG_9379.jpg
IMG_9378.jpg

A few mods in place already and new wheels fitted today:

IMG_9454.jpgIMG_9455.jpg

Really needs a good clean already!

Mud flaps, towbar, comfort dash and side bars arrived this morning. Busy weekend ahead!

061316DE-1B9E-4098-A12E-7737FEE0BBCA.jpeg
Took our SB T6 for its first camping outing with the family. Here it is at Sandwich Bay!

Van life = Steep learning curve! Was far too cold for anyone to sleep in the poptop, which resulted in a few very uncomfortable nights with 3 of us squished into the rock and roll bed. Cut the trip short by a night, as it turns out camping with a four year old is harder work than being at home with a four year old. We’ll figure it out…..

Back