Team Starlight Blue

I like the devonports on Matts but not on mine but I'm being sensible and leaving wheels well alone

Matt; what colour is yours?
The Devonports seem much better quality than our old Thunder which used to scratch really easily. A much better finish to them.

Hi
Just joined the forum, went for starlight blue, depending on the light I get asked if its black / grey !!.
Has anyone got a starlight blue with grey sportline wheels fitted ? I'm thinking of getting a set but think the colour of the blue would be more suited to silver/chrome rims.

I have Acapulco blue and just bought T6 sport line bicolour for it hoping to get some tyres on this week and will post some pics

I have Acapulco blue and just bought T6 sport line bicolour for it hoping to get some tyres on this week and will post some pics
Thanks Pauly
Acapulco blue is a cracking colour, wheels make a van so I want to get it right, and also get rid of my 16s !!!

thanks, i signed the order form on mine today in Starlight Blue but haven't seen one in the flesh and am a bit apprehensive! thinking of changing to blackberry !! is that yours in the profile pic?

Back