Show us your Vinyl!

Jason Kew

75,000 miles in so far…
VIP Member
T6 Pro
I have a Starlight blue lwb.. and looking for some detailing inspiration on a budget. I have played around with colours and have added an orange side strip in 6mm vinyl which breaks up the length a bit.. and some orange to the lower grille..

2 of my 3, appreciate one is not a T6.
2017, airlift V3 3p, 21” factory polished RR Wraith wheels, wingbacks, day van conversion, alpine media system, big brake kit front and twin rear calliper setup, lots more.
Recently stickered both up after a new start up venture, not trying to advertise, genuinely - if there is an issue with this post please inform me and I will register as a trader or whatever is required.
Thanks, Josh.

251307FC-3EED-4BBF-828B-F6E30EF674AC.jpeg

6E1B585F-181A-4801-9E80-3010AA36B7FD.jpeg

AB53349B-FD9D-4969-A8D8-C91F5857914A.jpeg

Loving your "Transporter T6.1" graphic. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Presume it's a vinyl, rather than a paint job - if so, do you have a link?
My friend owns a graphic company I can ask him to send you one as he will have the design I am sure. He did my t5 a few years ago and kept it as subtle as possible his name is Paul from impact graphics in Warrington if you tell him what you seen he might sort you out direct he actually lives over the road from me

Reactions: Bav
My friend owns a graphic company I can ask him to send you one as he will have the design I am sure. He did my t5 a few years ago and kept it as subtle as possible his name is Paul from impact graphics in Warrington if you tell him what you seen he might sort you out direct he actually lives over the road from me
I love the subtlety - I'd be looking for a body-coloured graphic, but with a matt finish, almost so that you can only see it from a certain angle, or in a certain light.

Not got my van yet though, but will deffo be interested when it arrives. Does Paul supply & fit, or just supply?

I love the subtlety - I'd be looking for a body-coloured graphic, but with a matt finish, almost so that you can only see it from a certain angle, or in a certain light.

Not got my van yet though, but will deffo be interested when it arrives. Does Paul supply & fit, or just supply?
He will supply and fit if you ask nicely

Reactions: Bav
2 of my 3, appreciate one is not a T6.
2017, airlift V3 3p, 21” factory polished RR Wraith wheels, wingbacks, day van conversion, alpine media system, big brake kit front and twin rear calliper setup, lots more.
Recently stickered both up after a new start up venture, not trying to advertise, genuinely - if there is an issue with this post please inform me and I will register as a trader or whatever is required.
Thanks, Josh.

View attachment 180094

View attachment 180095

View attachment 180096
Just watched you YouTube vid on fitting the wingbacks. Cracking vid bud, given me a few ideas!

Back