Team Reflex Silver

I also noticed while cleaning another stone chip on the bonnet! 2 things; firstly, how can that be?! I’ve hardly done any miles and secondly, why did all of my previous black cars chip the paint to reveal white and this (my first non black vehicle for 20 years) chip to reveal black under the silver!! Is this some sort of joke?! Coz I’m not laughing Nicholasss

My guy before windows and carpet:

I had built a bed but I'd measured pre insulation and carpet so have had to make some minor modifications. Will post a few more pics tomorrow.

A very long tomorrow but now that I’m in the process of redoing it all again. Here are a couple pictures of how it was.

Replaced the ququq fold out bed with a more comfortable and permanent bed set up.
The new layout will be van furniture U-shape

A0A5F3EC-D062-406F-AC17-4B78999F42F3.jpeg

CF44DBB1-ADAB-4D0B-AFF6-312CE19ADCA1.jpeg

Has anyone in Team Silver de-chromed their front grill and replaced the chrome insert with a matt black strip? I'm looking to see how it looks with a standard badge, but without the chrome. I think i have seen one fellow member with gloss black inserts, but I'm just being pedantic and looking for matt black.... its all about those details!!

Top tip.... get yourself some black electrical tape to try it first...
Then if you like it just use some matt black vinyl.

It's what I did on my van.

I've tried 20's before and they just looked too big IMO. Also the overal diameter was noticable when driving. That was pre remap mind you.

Early days but ditched the 20’s and fitted some roof bars. Reflex is that fastest colour right?

View attachment 112204
@DorsetJim - What wheels /tyres combo have you got there?Currently my van looks very OEM (apart from the black pop top) but I'm exploring ideas to spice it up.Really like the look of the set up you have there. Is the van lowered at all? Any further pics would by greatly appreciated. Ta.

@DorsetJim - What wheels /tyres combo have you got there?Currently my van looks very OEM (apart from the black pop top) but I'm exploring ideas to spice it up.Really like the look of the set up you have there. Is the van lowered at all? Any further pics would by greatly appreciated. Ta.
@Haworth I went for 17inch OZ Rallye gunmetal with General Grabber AT3’s. 235/65/17’s. The only place I could find the gun metal was Elite wheels in Reading.

D97A90E1-9850-4727-B420-72F451DEAC79.jpeg
A7618D3A-5418-4D3E-A9FB-423BB3298ECB.jpeg

Back