Team Reflex Silver

OK I can't wait any longer to post a photo. She should be being delivered this week but here is a photo from the dealership. Booked her in to have a window fitted, insulated, lined, carpeted and electrics today, (with Van Doc in May). Still researching camping pods/bed options but might go with a Campal.
bfa138c9-b6bf-47c2-8323-07206b72a029.jpg

She's going in next week for a lime green calliper paint job. will post some pics when done :thumbsup:

I think thats what my next tweak will be, currently got black Callipers, not sure what to go for though as I'm very much silver and black all over at the min. Might do a candy purple or yellow :D

Are those rim protectors good ? The guys i want to use to fit my head unit are also fitters of Alloygators, was thinking of getting some silver ones added for a bit of extra protection.

Those Alloygators came with the van when I bought it.
I like them but when I change my tyres I may not get them put back on as tyre centres I’ve spoke to really don’t like them apparently they can effect the seal of the tyre on the wheel if you have a puncture.
Not sure now.
As for your callipers I love yellow but it’s my fave colour

Those Alloygators came with the van when I bought it.
I like them but when I change my tyres I may not get them put back on as tyre centres I’ve spoke to really don’t like them apparently they can effect the seal of the tyre on the wheel if you have a puncture.
Not sure now.
As for your callipers I love yellow but it’s my fave colour
But they defo protect the rims and match the interior of my van.

Pick up last Friday - Australian model - SWB, Tdi 400 manual, 4 motion, with diff lock, bench seat, and factory rubber rear matt - love the reflex silver, suits the van well.
Quick clean after the trip back from sydney, happy with purchase. Now need to deck it out for windsurfing gear and dirt bike/mtb bike adventures.

View attachment 1228
Gratz mate she's a beauty :thumbsup:

Back