Team Reflex Silver

Which roof bars are they?
Are you changing the wheels already!? What to?
Yep, some Canteras popped up locally for a low price so went for them. Thats what I was looking at for recently but no sets were available for reasonable cost.

Bars were just from ebay, generic ones.

Having picked up our T6 in January and getting stuck into my own 'Detailling' endeavours, it is apparent that the previous owner had used a few filler products to mask some blemishes that i won't be able to reduce through my machine polishing. I am therefore, looking at getting a bonnet wrap sorted. It may be a challenge to get the perfect Reflex Silver wrap, so the chap i have been speaking to suggested a black bonnet wrap.... as seen on page one of this very thread.
What are people's honest opinions? Too much like a bonnet bra, or a nice aesthetic addition (i am very much working on a black and silver vibe)?
I don't have a black roof like the previous member's van here:
1623855354514.png

Likey, or no-likey?

Having picked up our T6 in January and getting stuck into my own 'Detailling' endeavours, it is apparent that the previous owner had used a few filler products to mask some blemishes that i won't be able to reduce through my machine polishing. I am therefore, looking at getting a bonnet wrap sorted. It may be a challenge to get the perfect Reflex Silver wrap, so the chap i have been speaking to suggested a black bonnet wrap.... as seen on page one of this very thread.
What are people's honest opinions? Too much like a bonnet bra, or a nice aesthetic addition (i am very much working on a black and silver vibe)?
View attachment 119918

Likey, or no-likey?
Personally I don't like that look.
It wouldn't cost much to have the bonnet painted or you might find one on ebay?

View attachment 119918

Likey, or no-likey?
No like from me sorry.
Just drive it, surely its not that bad, its only a van :)

View attachment 119918

Likey, or no-likey?
It looks like I may need to get in touch with them. I need a bonnet respray and I’m in the next county. These reviews are solid.... more thanks for this amazing forum.
I’d get in touch with Paintworx Loughborough and have your bonnet resprayed :thumbsup:

View attachment 119918

Likey, or no-likey?
It's a no-likey from me too I'm afraid.

77A76E4D-7695-4984-AAF2-0CC2ED0FB4ED.jpegB0997182-8ACF-45FF-B9E7-C4BF7C84FAFA.jpegFinally found an Auto trimmer/ upholsterer, turns out he’s my neighbours brother, now she tells me. Had all the rear trimmed and the roof panels, he’s done a great job.
Happy to pass on his number if anyone wants it, he’s East London / Essex boarders.

Reactions: CAB
Back