Team Reflex Silver

Hi folks just joined Team Silver and new to Transporter ownership. She’s a MY16 T30 Highline Kombi, came with a few extras but no history of install. Twin swivel captains chairs on sportscraft bases, a kombi bed, a leisure battery, some form of webasto heater (yet to work that out) and a tow bar.
E92EE542-AD7B-4542-A333-EE6DCE6C2AF9.jpeg

C77D17D9-DE5A-4B79-87CC-B366AC3D093B.jpegEvening all,
This is our recently purchased ‘19, 150 DSG Highline Kombi. Tints and 20’s done also interior now carpeted. Trip to CRS performance booked. We’re not new to VW’s or vans and this is going to be our family wagon, we’re only a family of three and a dog , I just hope it’s big enough
Steve.

Silly question but how does anyone sit in the back with the seat belts on? Where do they put their legs?
I like that set up but not sure it would work with kids travelling
It looks tighter in the photo than it actually is because its a wide angle lens on that image. But basically you sit in the forward facing seats and stick your legs in the middle with the table removed, definitely enough space for a couple of kids not sure how adults would get on with it I haven't tried yet!

The conversion was done by Cascade who are the only ones I've seen who can do a U-shaped layout with seatbelts, apparently they have a patent on their system. Definitely works better for what we wanted than a standard side conversion with R&R bed, I'm really happy with it

It looks tighter in the photo than it actually is because its a wide angle lens on that image. But basically you sit in the forward facing seats and stick your legs in the middle with the table removed, definitely enough space for a couple of kids not sure how adults would get on with it I haven't tried yet!

The conversion was done by Cascade who are the only ones I've seen who can do a U-shaped layout with seatbelts, apparently they have a patent on their system. Definitely works better for what we wanted than a standard side conversion with R&R bed, I'm really happy with it
Yeah looks great tbh. And the u shaped set up turns into a bed?

Yeah, you can either fold it out part way to make a big sofa type setup, or the full way to make it into a bed

View attachment 118245

View attachment 118246
That is really cool. I didn’t notice the seat belts in the first photo and assumed they couldn’t be used for travelling. Is it a SWB or LWB? I’ve never seen this setup before but looks great. I guess you have a lot of storage under those seats too?

That is really cool. I didn’t notice the seat belts in the first photo and assumed they couldn’t be used for travelling. Is it a SWB or LWB? I’ve never seen this setup before but looks great. I guess you have a lot of storage under those seats too?
Ours is SWB, apparently they've done LWBs in the past too though. Yeah there is storage under all of them, the big area under the seats at the back is accessible from the front (there is an opening panel behind the table) and from the rear through the back doors, then you just lift the cushions up to access the storage under the side bits

Liking the blacked out front grills etc! What roof do you have?
Thanks, not sure if to add silver lines to the top grille or not, I have them sat here.

Its from poptoproofs/streamlineroofs, cant fault it, very good quality and fit.

Reactions: DWS
Had my new suspension fitted today, twin monotube projekt low (koni struts, eibach springs) really pleased with them, the ride quality is night and day over the standard struts with lowing springs. Feels so much more comfortable and smooth. Small spacers next on the rears.

20210613_153804.jpg

Back