Team Peppermint Green

@medla looking good! What suspension did you go for??
I opted for the solow kit, got it fitted by the THQ guys. Pretty pleased with the ride, although seem to get a bit of judder on high speed bends. Going in to get tracking done in the next couple of weeks, see if that improves it.

I opted for the solow kit, got it fitted by the THQ guys. Pretty pleased with the ride, although seem to get a bit of judder on high speed bends. Going in to get tracking done in the next couple of weeks, see if that improves it.
So are you 100-130mm lowered? You look to have a little arch gap left? I was thinking of lowering mine 80-90mm but i’m not sure that will get me the look i want. Whats your wheel and tyre size?

Hi All, as your probably all part of the 84bhp club, just wanted to let you know that today is the last day for £100 discount at Superchips for a mobile remap. £355 down to £255, 149bhp and 365nm of torque.

I've just booked mine now as its starting to get loaded up it could do with more horses.

Cheers

Ben

Hello from the Scotland!

We bought Minty last month with a full camper king conversion installed. We absolutely love the peppermint, it gets looks and waves constantly!!

Really enjoying all the information you guys have detailed about the ex FPS vans. Going to call VW tomorrow about the service history

4E75015D-D113-4A63-A278-426649EDFE69.jpeg
942C8592-40BB-487C-8F95-642C1A7A7348.jpeg
6BE19189-30F3-44F0-A6E9-B60883CB637A.jpeg

Hi All, as your probably all part of the 84bhp club, just wanted to let you know that today is the last day for £100 discount at Superchips for a mobile remap. £355 down to £255, 149bhp and 365nm of torque.

I've just booked mine now as its starting to get loaded up it could do with more horses.

Cheers

Ben
How do these rate against pendle? Im concerned about the 5 speed box and too much power and the consensus seems to be that pendle do the best map to cater for it...

65474253-5607-47C3-B534-8DCE20213E11.jpeg
caliper paint arrived! Not getting done just yet but took some finding. Hopefully will look great under the black wheels!

Cheers

Ben

View attachment 122012
caliper paint arrived! Not getting done just yet but took some finding. Hopefully will look great under the black wheels!
Hope you dont mind me asking but, where did you buy that from?

So are you 100-130mm lowered? You look to have a little arch gap left? I was thinking of lowering mine 80-90mm but i’m not sure that will get me the look i want. Whats your wheel and tyre size?
255 35 20, not sure if they're fully wound down, i think the front looks lower, still some weight to be added tho.

I don't post much but here's Pippa after after few upgrades!
Alloys
Side windows
Gloss black mirror covers
Black sequential side indicators
Gloss door handle covers
Black side rails
Heko wind deflectors

Just needs a wash now!

20210723_182812.jpg

Last edited:
Going down!!
Suspension fitted, still requires some adjustment to level the van. However, its raining. I know it might not be to everyones taste but in my opinion looking much better. I promised myself i wouldnt put the new wheels on until suspension was sorted, so watch this space…
P.s please excuse the weeds, theyre taking their sweet time to die.
99734D2A-F0D7-4032-AE4B-E58DA2F25197.jpeg

Going down!!
Suspension fitted, still requires some adjustment to level the van. However, its raining. I know it might not be to everyones taste but in my opinion looking much better. I promised myself i wouldnt put the new wheels on until suspension was sorted, so watch this space…
P.s please excuse the weeds, theyre taking their sweet time to die.
View attachment 125143
looks nice. what drop did you go for? what size wheels do you think you'll go for?

looks nice. what drop did you go for? what size wheels do you think you'll go for?
Its on Stance+ coilovers, i was going to go for solows but for the price they seemed worth a punt and most reviews are complementary.
I cant tell you the drop as i forgot to measure before fitting.. but the below measurments are from the wheel centre to arch apex, so they arent effected by wheel size:
Nsf 390mm
Osf 390mm
Nsr 373mm
Osr 375mm
If your van is standard, could you measure the same and post? It’ll help me work out where i am.
I've got the wheels already, 18” amarok steels with 255/45 tyres. I cant afford for them to be banded yet so i have some spacers to bring the rears out a bit too. Should look good, i’ll post pics when i get them on (hopefully on the weekend)

Last edited:
Made a little adjustment so it sits at about 390mm all round. I’ll leave it at that until new wheels are fitted and rnr bed is installed as i might need to compensate for it.

Its on Stance+ coilovers, i was going to go for solows but for the price they seemed worth a punt and most reviews are complementary.
I cant tell you the drop as i forgot to measure before fitting.. but the below measurments are from the wheel centre to arch apex, so they arent effected by wheel size:
Nsf 390mm
Osf 390mm
Nsr 373mm
Osr 375mm
If your van is standard, could you measure the same and post? It’ll help me work out where i am.
I've got the wheels already, 18” amarok steels with 255/45 tyres. I cant afford for them to be banded yet so i have some spacers to bring the rears out a bit too. Should look good, i’ll post pics when i get them on (hopefully on the weekend)
mines on standard springs but have 18's fitted

Back