Team Peppermint Green

How do these rate against pendle? Im concerned about the 5 speed box and too much power and the consensus seems to be that pendle do the best map to cater for it...
Sorry I can't comment on Pendle as I've never tried them. I'm not too concerned about the 5 speed box, its probably used in lots of VW models with varying power and this remap is only 150bhp so not exactly tarmac tearing stuff.

Update since Superchips remap installed, van is simply more drivable and feels much less stressed. Particularly noticeable on hills, no more changing down, just glides up them. They came out to my work to fit, all done in less than 1 hour.

More power and torque all the way across the rev range and now feels safe to overtake on an A-road.

Cheers

Ben

Does anyone else know the original name of their van?
I spotted on Autotrader a van thats still liveried it has “Tykey” written on the back.
It got me thinking about the original name of our van (we already named Patty)
There was a clue when we bought it on the spare key, i thought nothing of it previously. But i wanted to know for sure. I havent had a chance to polish ours yet. I know in certain lights i can make out the big logo where the rear barn door windows would be due to all the swirl marks in the paint.
So i took an LED torch out in the dark tonight and i can confirm our vans name used to be Bobby!
Anyone else know theirs??

478BE499-0D08-4961-8793-343500882DE5.png

65F832AB-67EF-46C9-961A-FB318EFF687D.jpeg

sorry just got around to measuring the wheels mine are
Front: 465
Rear: 450
No worries, thanks for this mate!!
Sounds about right to me, mine was sitting a little lower at the back before the new suspension too. But i had a broken rear OS spring so didnt know how much this might have affected things.

Ikea blinds?? do you have a link please.

These are the blinds you need. I also bought fitting clips and the leather pull down tabs from a lady on etsy called tecky becky.

I am guessing that 2018 was the year that FPS fleet vehicles all became available at the same time.

Back