Team Peppermint Green

Either go to a vw commercial garage and if its been serviced with them, theyll print out the record or contact s.collett@allianceautomotive.co.uk
Who is the fleet manager at FPS. Its mentioned earlier in the thread as all of us wanted to know. Some of the vans were serviced by VW, some by independent VW garages

Hello folks,
I have just picked up our peppermint van, although my kids have named the van Chip (mint choc chip). we love the colour and glad to be part of the team. Already a great conversion but looking at a few mods and wondered if anyone has done any of them.
1. Remap - bit nervous on this one having read the posts about turbos but was hoping for a small increase in power maybe just up to the 112bhp.
2. Cruise control retrofit
3. Tow bar - just for a bike rack.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
IMG-3961.jpg

Looking great!
Let me know how you get on with the cruise control retrofit. I’m interested in doing that to mine also.

Hello folks,
I have just picked up our peppermint van, although my kids have named the van Chip (mint choc chip). we love the colour and glad to be part of the team. Already a great conversion but looking at a few mods and wondered if anyone has done any of them.
1. Remap - bit nervous on this one having read the posts about turbos but was hoping for a small increase in power maybe just up to the 112bhp.
2. Cruise control retrofit
3. Tow bar - just for a bike rack.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
View attachment 137994
Had a pendle remap which is done to match YOUR engine, not generic and im up to around 150bhp. Makes a massive difference in torque and will go up hills in 5th now. The parts inc turbo, gearbox wtc are made to stand up to certain levels that the remap sits below so should be ok.

There’s now a fb group been made up for all peppermint vans! We got ours march last year from West midlands. But I’ve only ever seen one more, when down in Cornwall!

F00D9510-0DF7-49C8-B50D-E6328743B89A.png

I wasn't to sure about the colour when we bough it, but absolutely love it now. Couldn't imagine having anything else

229798.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Back