Team Peppermint Green

Hello folks,
I have just picked up our peppermint van, although my kids have named the van Chip (mint choc chip). we love the colour and glad to be part of the team. Already a great conversion but looking at a few mods and wondered if anyone has done any of them.
1. Remap - bit nervous on this one having read the posts about turbos but was hoping for a small increase in power maybe just up to the 112bhp.
2. Cruise control retrofit
3. Tow bar - just for a bike rack.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
View attachment 137994
That is the absolute double of our van. So much so Id guess that you bought it from North Coast Campers!? I bought the other one in April last year from Euan. He told me he'd sold the 2nd van, hope your enjoying it. I absolutely love it.

That is the absolute double of our van. So much so Id guess that you bought it from North Coast Campers!? I bought the other one in April last year from Euan. He told me he'd sold the 2nd van, hope your enjoying it. I absolutely love it.
It is indeed the NC campers twin. Comrie tonight. 5E34B5A6-4689-4E98-8E9F-B9EB14C2AEF5.jpeg

Has anyone managed to get hold of the service history? I've emailed but no response.
No I couldn’t get mine from anywhere, I even rang vw in Glasgow where my van was supposedly serviced and they had no record of it. I gave up in the end, a bit gutted as I missed out on 2 years extended warranty

Hi all.
Loving all the peppermints out there.
I’m looking to buy a peppermint base van to convert but can’t find one anywhere. Love the colour so if anyone knows where I could source one I’d be interested to know.
Either that or may have to buy one already converted but all seem sooooo expensive and also can’t find a peppermint convert for sale either.
Thanks!!!

Hi all.
Loving all the peppermints out there.
I’m looking to buy a peppermint base van to convert but can’t find one anywhere. Love the colour so if anyone knows where I could source one I’d be interested to know.
Either that or may have to buy one already converted but all seem sooooo expensive and also can’t find a peppermint convert for sale either.
Thanks!!!
They were all one single fleet from FPS, so they will have all been sold on by now. Presuming most people will have converted them.

I see the odd one that isn't a full camper inside for sale but most will be expensive if they have had a part conversion or full conversion done.

They were all one single fleet from FPS, so they will have all been sold on by now. Presuming most people will have converted them.

I see the odd one that isn't a full camper inside for sale but most will be expensive if they have had a part conversion or full conversion done.
Hi Alison.
Thanks very much for the info.
The search goes on.
All the best.
Dave.

Hi all,

Another one here for Team Peppermint Green! We’ve had Feebee since 2019 when the first(?) wave of FPS vans hit the second hand market. We’ve converted her to what you can see in the photos but we’re now thinking about a refit - mainly RnR out and an L-shape in, and more windows. Big plans so we’ll be on here seeking advice and updating as we go.

Reading through all the pages, we did manage to hunt down some service history for Feebee and she’s mapped by Pendal (167) so any questions you have let us know - we’ll be returning the favour by asking MANY questions over the coming months

Craig & Jo

DE8152ED-B82C-444B-A74B-012F858F73F5.jpeg73D94445-80A9-4E0D-B6D8-A8C48E9D1FEF.jpeg37D3C0AE-E0DF-478D-A7BB-4E0E1EC5D857.jpeg5A761773-AA69-4BDB-B903-395E5CD7386F.jpeg

Hi all,

Another one here for Team Peppermint Green! We’ve had Feebee since 2019 when the first(?) wave of FPS vans hit the second hand market. We’ve converted her to what you can see in the photos but we’re now thinking about a refit - mainly RnR out and an L-shape in, and more windows. Big plans so we’ll be on here seeking advice and updating as we go.

Reading through all the pages, we did manage to hunt down some service history for Feebee and she’s mapped by Pendal (167) so any questions you have let us know - we’ll be returning the favour by asking MANY questions over the coming months

Craig & Jo

View attachment 191971View attachment 191972View attachment 191973View attachment 191974
welcome, there are some lovely L shape layouts to be had.
If you're looking try :
https://www.instagram.com/cymrucamperfurniture/
https://www.instagram.com/camperfamcymru/

Last night I clipped a deer. Sad times. However I’d been thinking of going back to a black front end, black lower valance and peppermint lower fog grills. Reckon it’d look alright? gotta be better than currently…..

93AC4A48-7158-49BF-8556-7C84042A108C.jpeg

725DDA80-9EA4-4F71-BD81-151E0F031484.jpeg

Back