Team Peppermint Green

these seem to be about the 18k mark with about 80k on them, cannot find much if anything better for the money, what are peoples thoughts?

these seem to be about the 18k mark with about 80k on them, cannot find much if anything better for the money, what are peoples thoughts?
That including vat?? I payed 13,200+vat for mine 68 plate on 84k about 6-7weeks ago.
However I saw an ex-FPS peppermint on the vw forecourt when I was there today for 19k+vat with 73k miles in the clock

I think you either love or hate it, I've had some very different reactions from people when I've shown them the colour
Most people seem to like the colour. I love it, but i agree it’s a love it hate thing.
It’s a pretty practical colour, it never seems to look really dirty :laugh:

That including vat?? I payed 13,200+vat for mine 68 plate on 84k about 6-7weeks ago.
However I saw an ex-FPS peppermint on the vw forecourt when I was there today for 19k+vat with 73k miles in the clock
yes including vat, i guess they have gone up
i have see a few now, some for 15k+ vat and tatty
13k + vat with 100k on
and one for 17.5+ vat with 40k on but quite dented

the one im intrested in is 16k+ vat 75k and quite tidy

yes including vat, i guess they have gone up
i have see a few now, some for 15k+ vat and tatty
13k + vat with 100k on
and one for 17.5+ vat with 40k on but quite dented

the one im intrested in is 16k+ vat 75k and quite tidy

Yeah those are around the prices I’ve seen recently, I think they have gone up a touch.
Mine has a few small “trolley ding” type dents in but they don’t bother me and its definitely the straightest one I saw overall.
75k is a nice low mileage in comparison to others about. The vw warranty is until 3 years or 100k so plenty warranty left if it’s on a 68, if it bothers you. Service history is important if you want the warranty to be honoured. These vans were on a long life 20k miles interval.

Mine is getting there, made a few subtle changes on the outside:
new short plates went on last week with the new reg
blacked roundels front and rear
Debadged on the back
Transporter hq led headlights and sequential side repeaters
Matt black tubular side steps
Heko wind deflectors
Black sportline style rear spoiler

next big job is camper wiring inside and carpeting ready for the skyline aurora roof to be fitted at the end of the month.

8574E8A9-CF11-4E9F-972A-5AF3AB72611B.jpeg

71CAC96E-C634-429F-9EE5-A8863D61C37B.jpeg

Debadged on the back
Heko wind deflectors

next big job is camper wiring inside and carpeting ready for the skyline aurora roof to be fitted at the end of the month.

View attachment 111764

View attachment 111765
Very smart! I love those headlights, is that LED strip the DRL?

Debadged on the back
Heko wind deflectors

View attachment 111764

View attachment 111765
Looking good! Do you have a link to the headlights and repeaters? I know the standard h4 lights are bobbins so
Looking to upgrade

Most people seem to like the colour. I love it, but i agree it’s a love it hate thing.
It’s a pretty practical colour, it never seems to look really dirty :laugh:
Not sure about that....I was on motorway in the snow yesterday and it's ditched!!!!! Can't see out back windows now lol

Looking good! Do you have a link to the headlights and repeaters? I know the standard h4 lights are bobbins so
Looking to upgrade
Go on transporter HQ, they have various different options, mine are V3 black with the LED bulb upgrade. The original lights are poop!! These are great but you have to code with vcds to have the dipped beam stay on when high beams are on for maximum luminaires!!

Back