Team Peppermint Green

Go on transporter HQ, they have various different options, mine are V3 black with the LED bulb upgrade. The original lights are poop!! These are great but you have to code with vcds to have the dipped beam stay on when high beams are on for maximum luminaires!!
Yeah i had a look, just wasnt sure which ones yours were. Cant really justify them at moment when I've just spent £3000 on bits to convert the inside. I've looked on here and found some new bulbs which will help for now

Think myself and alison are after the paint code for our vans? Would appear its a special one as i cant find it anywhere on the vw website etc. Need some for touch ups and possibly brake caliper paint.

If someone sends me a VIN from a peppermint i can confirm the paint code

Can i ask if anyone knows if these vans have the smart alternator? Im looking at ordering electrics from rayne and presume it will have due to being euro6 and gaving start/stop.....

Can i ask if anyone knows if these vans have the smart alternator? Im looking at ordering electrics from rayne and presume it will have due to being euro6 and gaving start/stop.....
It is smart alternator yes as its a BMT euro6.

I bought my electrics from rayne and included the ctek d250se required. About 10 week lead time. My electrics are coming next week, super excited to start installing. The other long lead times have been the pop top and the furniture. So good on you for starting to order stuff straight away, we did the same.

I bought my electrics from rayne and included the ctek d250se required. About 10 week lead time. My electrics are coming next week, super excited to start installing. The other long lead times have been the pop top and the furniture. So good on you for starting to order stuff straight away, we did the same.
Thanks geordman for all the replies. Yeah pop top is 2-3 weeks and the electrics are the longest at 7 upwards. All the carpet and windows have arrived already so at least i can get started and also work on the outside ie wheels, bumpers, lighting etc

Thanks geordman for all the replies. Yeah pop top is 2-3 weeks and the electrics are the longest at 7 upwards. All the carpet and windows have arrived already so at least i can get started and also work on the outside ie wheels, bumpers, lighting etc
Those lead times arent too bad. I think my pop top was 2-3months lead time. :laugh: you sound deadening and insulating? I've just finished all my insulating and im holding off on the carpet lining as i want to hide most wiring behind the interior panels, thats the plan for next week along with the carpet lining. Then the following week it goes in for its skyline roof. Are you going to put progress on an insta profile?

Yeah got dodomat pro and thermal lining from harrisons trim. Then finish off with b and qs thermo insulation stuff before carpeting. Yeah electrics may need be worked around. Yeah think i will do once I've worked out how to donit. Not used it before so i may post here too till i get hang of it.

Back