Team Indium Grey

Hi Jlo , have you just bought this van ? I recognise the Reg . I've looked at so many vans I'm sure I shortlisted this one. Nice Van btw..

Thanks, I love it! Just been delivered this morning from Swansea.. It was a demonstration van with 1300 miles on it.

Thankyou... I'm super happy even though even after a week it's filthy.. First wash tomorrow! Next week it's off to have new wheels, suspension, front splitter, side bars, rear tailgate spoiler and a front grill respray!
They do get dirty super quick. Mine is getting washed tomorrow as long as it doesn’t rain like today.

Thankyou... I'm super happy even though even after a week it's filthy.. First wash tomorrow! Next week it's off to have new wheels, suspension, front splitter, side bars, rear tailgate spoiler and a front grill respray!
Looking forward to seeing the results!

If you give permission James, when I get the chance to upload the photos, I'll post my pics of it in my van cave thread. Then everyone can see it when it was clean before I delivered it to you and got it filthy!

Absolutely, you're welcome to share!... Those wheels are amazing! So happy I got to choose those!

Absolutely, you're welcome to share!... Those wheels are amazing! So happy I got to choose those!
The satin silver is a gorgeous finish. I've not seen many satin silver wheels, lots of satin black, but not many satin silver on other vans, but they are lovely.

Back