Team Indium Grey

Nice . Which van is the best ? Here’s a clue ....vw .
Goes without saying really and I'd like to believe I've upgraded each time but there are features I'd steal off the others - front storage, load through for pipes, wiper spray being on the blades etc.

First picture of my indium Grey Coast that I will get my hands on in 37 hours time:D. Any suggestions for a decent set of Black 18' wheels would be greatly appreciated. Also looking to retro fit front fogs but that looks to be difficult so far!
image002.jpg

Van looks awesome :cool: What did you go with? Any rubbing? Trying to decide on wheel and suspension for mine but as you said mine field!!!!

Van looks awesome :cool: What did you go with? Any rubbing? Trying to decide on wheel and suspension for mine but as you said mine field!!!!
Cheers bud
I’m running veeman vfs34 8.5 front 10 rears with Goodyear eagle f1 265-40-20 tyres.
suspension is B14s no rubbing that I’ve noticed.
All credit must go to @BognorMotors they really looked after me with advice on Offset, size, tyres etc

I was hoping you were going to say a 40 profile tyre, still want a comfortable ride as its used as a family wagon. Maybe I need to speak with Bognor Motors

Cheers for the reply

Back