Team Indium Grey

I think your right. Fibreglass
Would fibreglass put you off? It may not be the first choice material these days, but it does at least look as though it fits well from what I've seen. It's quite subtle, but just obvious enough to be different to my eye if that makes sense.

The friend who specced the van and fitted the splitter owns a garage so would have painted it in his body shop.

Would fibreglass put you off? It may not be the first choice material these days, but it does at least look as though it fits well from what I've seen. It's quite subtle, but just obvious enough to be different to my eye if that makes sense.
Would not put me off. Like you said it’s not first choice material these days and let’s be honest a stone chip is a stone chip on any front end material. We are all susceptible to those unfortunately.
Looks wise I think it’s spot on. most others look like a add on.

The one that was on my new van had a cappa AE sticker on it, not sure if they do textured splitters though.

@Mysticboer Love the #perplexedwife line :thumbsup:
@Texxaco yeah it would appear the logic of my decision making is an enigma to her...for the moment she still appears to be coming down on the side of ‘borderline intrigued’, but rest assured that I have ‘stop outs’ in place for when the market turns properly bearish on me...

My dearest wife isn’t into the colour splashes although I myself can see the reason behind your ideas.

They remind me of my GTI grill awesome as it was.

I had the autobahn number plate surrounds arrive today and convinced my wife they were part of the original VW beetle makeup, which surprisingly she bought. While the iron was hot I ordered pressed metal plates which she also bought into.

Make hay while the sun shines I say :thumbsup::sneaky:

Hi Jlo , have you just bought this van ? I recognise the Reg . I've looked at so many vans I'm sure I shortlisted this one. Nice Van btw..

Back