Team Indium Grey

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you get your big towing eye?
It was a long time ago , I can’t remember the retailer , but it’s a Benen Industry one , I’ve never had to use it but it’s bolted to the car to try to avoid the back bumper being ripped off . It’s quite tuff as unfortunately reversed into my wife’s car and took her front bumper off … oops

I'm not wanting it for towing, I have a German shepherd and a collie and if I'd had a tow I'd put leads around that but thought that might be better if I mounted it in middle of bumper to keep them under tail gate when it's wet

I miss mine! The prices they’re fetching now I wish I’d kept it. What’s the spec?
It’s had a hard life , only used as track toy , was an fq300 but I killed it about 5 years ago , so now it’s a 2.3 stroker , v band big turbo etc 560bhp but built for v little lag by excellent guys at enginetuner in plympton . Best colour lol , values are rising as you say but I think mine is more sum of the parts and sentimental lol

I'm not wanting it for towing, I have a German shepherd and a collie and if I'd had a tow I'd put leads around that but thought that might be better if I mounted it in middle of bumper to keep them under tail gate when it's wet
Perfect , it was about 20-30 quid 2 bolts

Back