Team Indium Grey

Looks spot on! Very nice
What wheels and tyres do you have on the van?
Standard suspension?
@GJ_Davies Thanks! The van is on 17" Black Rhino Overland wheels with Pirelli Scorpion AT+ tyres - 225/65/17. I could have gone a bit wider on the tyres (235) but stayed fairly safe (for now). The suspension is just about standard ride height (slightly lower) using T32 springs at the rear (to level the stance). I replaced the dampers with Koni Special Actives and updated the ARBs to H&R. All suspension work carried out by Steve at CRS Performance.

I may go a bit lower in future but for now I wan to see how it copes with the Highlands in winter. It's super comfy to drive, even SWMBO noticed the difference.

A couple more piece to do on the van this year... Driver's side Reimo multi-rail (for guttering over the driver's door and slide window) and a Thruxton splitter (from Transporter HQ). These are ordered and the body shop is lined up!

@GJ_Davies Thanks! The van is on 17" Black Rhino Overland wheels with Pirelli Scorpion AT+ tyres - 225/65/17. I could have gone a bit wider on the tyres (235) but stayed fairly safe (for now). The suspension is just about standard ride height (slightly lower) using T32 springs at the rear (to level the stance). I replaced the dampers with Koni Special Actives and updated the ARBs to H&R. All suspension work carried out by Steve at CRS Performance.

I may go a bit lower in future but for now I wan to see how it copes with the Highlands in winter. It's super comfy to drive, even SWMBO noticed the difference.

A couple more piece to do on the van this year... Driver's side Reimo multi-rail (for guttering over the driver's door and slide window) and a Thruxton splitter (from Transporter HQ). These are ordered and the body shop is lined up!
Did you drop the fronts on 30mm springs and jeep standardsprings on the back? How are the koni dampers?

Did you drop the fronts on 30mm springs and jeep standardsprings on the back? How are the koni dampers?
Standard T32 springs on the back with a 10mm spacer with Koni Shock (8205-1009) Fronts using standard springs with Koni Dampers (8705-1392). The weight of the conversion makes the van ride about 10mm lower anyway. Koni's are super, with a very plush ride. The H&R ARBs eliminate a lot of roll - This set-up is about the comfiest I'll ever get the van.

Standard T32 springs on the back with a 10mm spacer with Koni Shock (8205-1009) Fronts using standard springs with Koni Dampers (8705-1392). The weight of the conversion makes the van ride about 10mm lower anyway. Koni's are super, with a very plush ride. The H&R ARBs eliminate a lot of roll - This set-up is about the comfiest I'll ever get the van.

Thanks for the detailed reply. Sounds like a good setup. I'll give crs a ring to get a quote on the konis, so many people say how happy they are with them. Nice one

Hi - nice. Is the top grill painted black or have you fitted black strips/badge? Thanks

Hi @Bridger8 - It is the factory grille painted in gloss black by my local body shop.

Post a pic when you get the bronze wheels on please, I'm thinking of doing the same. Cheers

Hi @AK06FR here is a previous photo of when I got the bronze wheels fitted:

5.jpg

Back