Team Indium Grey

Hi there all.
Just wanted to say hi, I have a LBW T6.1, and that I have some thing to sell.
Tony

38BCD5CB-724F-4947-B99A-5C197226813D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there all.
Just wanted to say hi, I have a LBW T6.1, and I have something to sell
View attachment 125836
Hello and welcome to the forum. To sell, you’ll need to join as a VIP -

I bought my van in September last year from Snug Campers in Malton, Snug Campers purchased it as a panel van and converted it to a Kombi as something to do during the lockdown:

s-l1600 (11).jpgs-l1600 (3).jpg

I've just kept it as it was since then until 2 weeks ago when I went a bit mad, I bought some beat up 20" Velare wheels from Ebay, and had them refurbished and powder coated in Pure Bronze with a Matt Lacquer finish, with good year tyres fitted yesterday.

It's had Coilovers and Anti Roll Bars fitted at CRS Performance.

A Sportline front spoiler and a rear spoiler from Travelin-Lite, whilst it was at the paint shop having the new spoilers painted and fitted I've also had all the original factory plastic grille's painted gloss black and also the wing mirror plastics and covers, oh and the front scuttle too!

I did buy after market gloss grilles at first but had to return them as the quality was disgraceful.

Next job will be some THQ lights I think.

3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg1.jpg2.jpg

Does lowering the suspension invalidate the warranty?
I'm not totally sure of the ins and outs of it so someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I think the warranty on the factory suspension will be void now, but that's ok because it is in the scrap metal bin at CRS, but CRS back this kit up with a 2 year warranty, I guess if you just added after market lowering springs to standard shocks VW wouldn't honour the warranty if there ever was an issue with the standard shocks.

I'm not totally sure of the ins and outs of it so someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I think the warranty on the factory suspension will be void now, but that's ok because it is in the scrap metal bin at CRS, but CRS back this kit up with a 2 year warranty, I guess if you just added after market lowering springs to standard shocks VW wouldn't honour the warranty if there ever was an issue with the standard shocks.
So its got to be the whole kits upgrading and warranty covered by the 3rd party who supplied or fitted the suspension not VW.

So its got to be the whole kits upgrading and warranty covered by the 3rd party who supplied or fitted the suspension not VW.
If you fitted springs only and had a problem with the shocks it would be easy to swap the springs back and claim, or there are so many OEM shocks around on here they are pretty much worthless so easy to replace, or a good excuse to buy some better kit.

Back