Team Exec.

Has anyone put side steps on their Caravelle in preference to side bars? My youngest is struggling stepping out of the vehicle so am thinking of fitting side steps to help him but I am worried that they will stick out a bit.

Has anyone put side steps on their Caravelle in preference to side bars? My youngest is struggling stepping out of the vehicle so am thinking of fitting side steps to help him but I am worried that they will stick out a bit.

Reactions: Eli
that looks very nice @Jordy, finally I bet you are very chuffed

that’s a real stunner !!
I’ve just settled on a Caravelle with the same alloys as yours, I wasn’t sure they suited a Van when I saw them but they look stunning on yours....

I’ll decide when I eventually pick it up this week but after trying to find a Kombi that ticked all the boxes I plumped for the Caravelle, got a pretty hefty discount of the list price and it’s loaded with toys, it will replace a T5 California beach that I specced to the hilt so this well specced T6 will be a good replacement !!

Hi Jordy, looking good and following your improvements as I endlessly await the delivery of my SB Exec. The more time I have the more I add to to the list of things I want to get. Was there any cutting of the tray for this and how bad was it? I think they are round bars rather than angle bars as they look more purposeful in the picture

Hi Jordy, looking good and following your improvements as I endlessly await the delivery of my SB Exec. The more time I have the more I add to to the list of things I want to get. Was there any cutting of the tray for this and how bad was it? I think they are round bars rather than angle bars as they look more purposeful in the picture
Hi jamesabell. I got the bars from JustKampers (free p&p!) as these had the low profile brackets that required minimal cutting but even then I did need to cut a tiny bit out of the under trays to allow the tray to fit flush around the brackets, but nothing substantial. A dremel worked fine in doing the mods and I only really needed to take about 1/2" out of each tray. Also if you have the means then consider cutting a few mm off the length of the bolts after fixing the brackets that hold the brackets to the chassis as they do push the under trays out slightly, otherwise a 12mm hole in tray will work fine. Roof bars were much easier to fit but hoping I put enough silicone sealant in the holes - waiting for the next band of rain to see if I have any leaks!

My Stebel Magnum horns arrived today so currently scratching my head trying to figure out how to fit these!

excellent, thanks for the info, they do look good and I can minimise the damage to the trays so they are a good option, I have the roof rail prep specified so I am nervous about them leaking from factory, we shall see. The horn sounds like a good upgrade, I have seen lots of comments on here about how pathetic the standard one is, please share your findings thanks :)

She is an awesome Caravelle for sure. Enjoy

It was a pleasure to be able to transform your T6

Hi guys, only had caravelle a couple of days so still working things out, but does anyone know what these are for, one in each corner of the headlining.

0FAE29CF-266C-4A1D-863E-C7F07FCAA757.jpeg

They are the fixing points for an optional luggage net driver.

Just picked this up on Friday. The family are loving it but I need to get another bench and take out the two swivel single seats to turn it into an 8 seater. Any ideas of where to go or look appreciated 91FA9152-F05E-4F4D-8FDA-AF312BEA8DA8.jpeg

Just picked this up on Friday. The family are loving it but I need to get another bench and take out the two swivel single seats to turn it into an 8 seater. Any ideas of where to go or look appreciated View attachment 110228
The velle looks great, I miss ours bought it in 2011 and kept it for nearly 5 years which is an amazing feat for me !

@BognorMotors maybe able to get a set?
or try Kernow Transporters who normally have sets in stock. It will be tight getting in the back tho with 2 rails of 3.

Best of luck
Kev

Back