Team Exec.

If it’s LWB it should work, it does in a shuttle? You could always have them back to back and use the tailgate for access to them?

I'm sure someone would swap 2 swivels for a bench. I've mulled a 6 seater layout over for mine many times, but would not sell my bench as I'd want to keep all options open.

Cotswold T5's might have a deal with you.

As said before, access to the rear bench would be difficult if you did decide to do it. All execs are SWB, so even if it was a LWB SE, the door opening and the middle seats remain the same.

Actually, back to back would be a silly idea, but the middle row facing backwards could work.

I'm sure someone would swap 2 swivels for a bench. I've mulled a 6 seater layout over for mine many times, but would not sell my bench as I'd want to keep all options open.

Cotswold T5's might have a deal with you.
Was wondering if someone might want to do a swap or deal. That would be ideal, fingers crossed someone might fancy it

Im sure it was mentioned years ago that the velle bench seat was not designed/tested to be rear facing.
The truth in that statement I do not know tho ???

Why do you think that’s a silly idea? You can have the single seats facing backwards in a velle?
I think a rear facing bench that you'd need to get in through the tailgate is a silly idea. There is no definitive answer as to whether the seat is safe facing backwards (we know the single swivels are) Also, the tailgate needs so much room to open, it's not always possible in parallel parking spaces.

Welcome the the thread, love to see some pics from the inside to see if they updated anything. Looks great already but I’m sure you have lots planned
I can post some internal pics up tomorrow ,its 12 months old so possibly nothing new. Compared to the other T6's I've owned it's a different world !
The Pro nav is mind boggling as is the digital dash ,especially as i'm not tech minded :laugh:, all the buttons and knobs i'm use to have gone ..............LOST is the best word for it.

Evening, Hopefully one of you guys can help me out, currently trying to sort out a set of banded steels for my Caravelle which is due end of month.

If any body is running standard wheels and tyres, i could do with the measurement from wheel to sliding door card when the sliding door is open, i can then work out wheels and tyres etc. cheers .

I can tell you the correct offset wheels in 10x 20 that’s clears the sliding door if that helps?

On a 10 x 20 ET45 clears the rear door…..just. This is with a 275/35 or 265/40 tyre. We’ve fitted this size many times on California's and Caravelle with zero issues. HTH

Back