Team Deep Pearl Black

I run my van on 20s with factory suspension and ride height and find the ride ok..I swapped from a polo GTI to my T6 and understand that I now drive a van..

View attachment 118344
I am sure you are right about understanding ‘I drive a van statement’ :) I think that maybe playing a part with me. Just feels really bouncy and wobbly and I was assuming it’s due for he massive sidewall standard tyres.

I am sure you are right about understanding ‘I drive a van statement’ :) I think that maybe playing a part with me. Just feels really bouncy and wobbly and I was assuming it’s due for he massive sidewall standard tyres.
For all I have 20s I run on a lower profile tyre so not much movement on the tyre wall. From my time on this forum you can improve suspension system" oh so many options" bit quite a cost and to be honest the ride to me is ok.
I'm sure you will make the right choice but overall the T6 looks great on 20s.

Don’t worry about the wheels. You can do them yourself with a small bottle of c5 wheel armour from gtechniq.
So easy to apply and more than enough in a small bottle for a set of 4 wheels.
Thank you, good shout. Do you know if it drys with a shine as the wheels I have ordered are matt black?

Nice choice will look good against the black van
I chose black bola wheels 20 inch they look sweet on mine
You never really know do you until they are put on. Fingers crossed they will look ok as I have the mud flaps and Matt black running bars as well :)

Back