Team Deep Pearl Black

Yeah I got the dealer to do it with the VW lowering springs as I just wanted it abit lower and will
chnage the wheels at some point I am pleased as it doesn’t mess with the warranty :)
I think that's what I'm looking for. A conservative drop on reliable springs.

How's the ride? I'm in a T32 and it's rough! I need to soften this up.

Can I ask how much it cost?

I think that's what I'm looking for. A conservative drop on reliable springs.

How's the ride? I'm in a T32 and it's rough! I need to soften this up.

Can I ask how much it cost?
I think from memory about £400. I am the same as you just wanted it abit lower. I still find the ride abit odd to be honest I think it must be the big sidewall tyres. Feels very bouncy/swayey if that doesn’t sound to wierd.

I think from memory about £400. I am the same as you just wanted it abit lower. I still find the ride abit odd to be honest I think it must be the big sidewall tyres. Feels very bouncy/swayey if that doesn’t sound to wierd.
Mine has the vw lowering springs (30mm I think) from new sitting on 20inch wheels. Not too much roll in bends but boy does it crash and bang on anything but smooth tarmac. Will definitely be looking at other options when the warranty expires!69DF9DA2-2B74-424B-9E25-503E4BEBAE3A.jpeg

Mine has the vw lowering springs (30mm I think) from new sitting on 20inch wheels. Not too much roll in bends but boy does it crash and bang on anything but smooth tarmac. Will definitely be looking at other options when the warranty expires!View attachment 117385
Thanks that’s interesting as at the moment I don’t find that to be the case maybe its the massive 17s I am running

I really want the gloss black grill. Did you fit it yourself?
Yes mate, I got it from vantech as no one else had the upper and lower in Gloss black grills in stock.

fairly easy to remove, followed a good YouTube video from transporter hq. The video shows tools needed and how to fit badged and non badged grills. Only fiddly bit is trying to clip the new grills into the bumper again.

Last edited:
Yes mate, I got it from vantech as no one else had the upper grille lower Gloss black grills in stock.

fairly easy to remove, followed a good YouTube video from transporter hq. The video shows tools needed and how to fit badged and non badged grills. Only fiddly bit is trying to clip the new grills into the bumper again.
Looks really smart.

I am currently on new wheel hunt and I am reading a lot about the 20s make the ride horrendous.

Personally I feel the current wheels and ride is really bad. Does anyone have any advise or experience?

Thanks all,

I am currently on new wheel hunt and I am reading a lot about the 20s make the ride horrendous.

Personally I feel the current wheels and ride is really bad. Does anyone have any advise or experience?

Thanks all,
I run my van on 20s with factory suspension and ride height and find the ride ok..I swapped from a polo GTI to my T6 and understand that I now drive a van..

IMG20210223100149.jpg

Back