Team Deep Pearl Black

Three Days Hard Polishing to remove 99% of swirls. I am a car detailing fanatic but my first time using my new DAS machine polisher. Happy with the results.

H&R 25mm Rear Spacers and 21mm Front Spacers ready to be fitted next. Along with bigger Nokian Seasonproof 235/55/R18 Tyres.

:cool:

XLEK3360.JPG

Three Days Hard Polishing to remove 99% of swirls. I am a car detailing fanatic but my first time using my new DAS machine polisher. Happy with the results.

H&R 25mm Rear Spacers and 21mm Front Spacers ready to be fitted next. Along with bigger Nokian Seasonproof 235/55/R18 Tyres.

:cool:

View attachment 135392
Great work Stevio, what was your technique? getting swirls and ghosting from black paint can be a mare of a job.

Great work Stevio, what was your technique? getting swirls and ghosting from black paint can be a mare of a job.

Cant stress how important a proper wash, decontamination and clay bar stage is. It was a Scholl polish on medium cutting pads and finished with poor boys world black hole to finish it off. Finally topped with Bilt and Hamber Speedwax :cool:

Cant stress how important a proper wash, decontamination and clay bar stage is. It was a Scholl polish on medium cutting pads and finished with poor boys world black hole to finish it off. Finally topped with Bilt and Hamber Speedwax :cool:
Correct! I'll have a look at the poor boys black hole. When mine comes back from the bodyshop I'll give it a good detail and hopefully I can get away without a proper paint correction session.

Morning all, I've had my T32 4Motion since March but I've been waiting to fit the black wheels to before posting. They are 17" Navis MAC-AT with Cooper Discoverer tyres.

Looking good. I do really rate these Navis, I want to see them with standard tyres, as don't fancy swampers for my work van

here's ours - JVT. We've been team deep pearl black for nearly a year now and are getting closer to how I want the bus to look. Was/is a kombi highline T6, now full camper conversion with a few exterior mods. Think I want a spoiler to finish the back??? and that'll finish outside. She's got a trip to Steve at CRS this coming Thursday so drop a little will add to the look.

IMG_2097.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

Team Deep Pearl Black checking in...
These are from January, amazing what a jetwash and some Demon Shine can do.
T32, lwb, 204ps, dsg, 4motion, Kombi, highline, twin electric sliders, electric tailgate, heated leather, comfort dash.
20220114_163314.jpg20220114_163348.jpg20220114_163405.jpg

I have a 2017 T6 SWB and have just been quoted £800 for 2 stage paint correction and ceramic coating including the wheels....Not sure on this whether its good price or not as no experience with this. I do want it doing though, the black looks lovely when clean but up close there are lots of swirls and car wash rashes....Sure it will be worth it but just wondered if this was a reasonable price....

Back