Team Cherry Red

He also does the rear one which I have on my van too!
Thanks weighing up my options. Got an ABT rep in which is a poor fit, this wasn't too much of a pain for the bodyshop?

Got another pic slightly further back? I do love cherry red!

Thanks weighing up my options. Got an ABT rep in which is a poor fit, this wasn't too much of a pain for the bodyshop?

Got another pic slightly further back? I do love cherry red!
I will post some when I have it finished in all angles, I hated cherry red but bought the van cheap, was going to reappear it but it looks amazing when you start taking off all the silver and adding black, if I was to buy again I think it would be red, which I still cannot believe!

Nice Razfagan. At that pric I'm giving that splitter a go! Backend is cool too with exhaust in middle. What is the exhaust?

The exhaust is a milltek sound exhaust, it’s not linked to main exhaust and is basically a speaker, sounds like a V8, I had a guy fabricate the tail pipe to bring speaker sound to the back of van, call it a no omissions van! If they stool the emissions thing in there it would just play them a tune! Ha

Went for test drive today , 204dsg Kimbo, excellent, they had a cherry red in compound, just come off lorry, the red didn’t look has bright hasvyours, do they have a wax on and then get cleaned up for the showroom?

Probably just needs a go over with a polish

I’ve only polished mine twice since I’ve owned it, as I just don’t get the time to clean it, all the other times is just a trade wash and wax

Back